One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BE/TC

Go down

BE/TC Empty BE/TC

Post by Rubedo Promet Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 pm

-- blazingEntropy [BE] began trolling terrorCharter [TC] --

BE: ?.- Jello. Do I have the pleasure o°F talKing with Du°Cita?.
TC: Wh0 is this?
BE: ?.- My name is Rubedo Promet. Your moirail redire°Cted me to you when I reQuested a °Competent map °Charter. I believe his name was Aarush, a purpleblood. Is this in°Formation °Corre°Ct?.
TC: Y0u are c0rrect... Why d0 y0u need my services and d0 y0u have the payment f0r them?
BE: ?.- I'm interested in a mapping servi°Ce, and I also need a °Competent °Companion who goes with me to explore some °Caves. As °For the payment, tell me what you want. I may be a rustblood, but I'll manage.
TC: I w0uldn't use the w0rd compani0n. Y0u are a c0mplete stran9er. If there is expl0rati0n t0 be d0ne the price will be decided afterwards. Even s0, the price will be hi9her because the map is bein9 requested.
BE: ?.- I have no intend o°F taKing this any level beyond pro°Fessional. I'll go to the point then. I have a °Feeling the °Caves surrounding Aarush's living area may be deeper than they a°Ctually appear, and I am looKing °For somedish hidden in one o°F them.
TC: N0t t0 menti0n that s0me may have tr0lls residin9 inside 0f them. If it c0mes t0 a strife will y0u be able t0 handle y0urself? I'm n0t a b0dy9uard.
BE: ?.- You don't need to worry about that, I °Can handle mysel°F very well. This may sound indis°Creet, but i°F your hemotyping is genuine, I believe you might be in more danger than I.
BE: ?.- A°Fter all, limebloods were extinguished long ago.
BE: ?.- By whi°Ch I mean, your words are a shade o°F green that it's not supposed to exist anymore.
TC: The dan9er is a p0ssibility I am faced with c0nstantly. I d0 n0t flash my c0l0r like many 0ther tr0lls, I will be fine. D0 n0t brin9 the attenti0n back t0 that fact.
BE: ?.- My apologies. I was just maKing sure. Ba°CK to the topi°C at hand, though, I'd liKe to asK what your pri°Ce would be.
TC: With y0ur bl00d c0l0r in mind I w0uld be willin9 t0 exchan9e s0me 0f my skills f0r y0urs. Can y0u d0 anythin9 that will make this trip any easier? If n0t it will c0st a fair am0unt 0f c0ins due t0 l0cati0n.
TC: The current ran9e I w0uld estimate t0 be 1000-1500 c0ins. Unless y0u are useless in 0ther ways.
BE: ?.- My psioni°Cs won't be handy, but I'm Quite experien°Ced using Kni°FeKind a°Fter all these years. I °Can also °CooK, so I °Can also o°F°Fer to repay you in a long-lasting tribute o°F meals whenever you need it. Hunting °For °Food °Can be Quite dangerous sometimes a°Fter all.
BE: ?.- And °For last, I °Can give you some °Clothes to hide your blood °Color. I°F you don't want burgundy, I °Can get you either brown or yellow.
TC: At least there is s0methin9. The c00kin9 will be very useful, there are plenty 0f herbs that can be f0und inside the caves.
TC: Brin9 the br0wn 0nes if y0u must. I have n0 intenti0n 0f sh0win9 a fake c0l0r, but if need be...
BE: ?.- I'll maKe sure to bring some pots to put them in °For you to taKe home. And I'm merely suggesting, sin°Ce it seems to be an area °For highbloods to be pran°Cing around, they don't pay mu°Ch attention to lowbloods.
BE: ?.- When do we meet inside the °Cave?.
TC: It isn't hard t0 av0id the hi9hbl00ds if y0u kn0w where they are. We'll just have t0 keep 0ur v0ices l0w and h0pe that the tunnels c0nnectin9 the caves d0n't run t0 a hive. We can meet whenever y0u are pr0perly prepared. I am ready when y0u are.
BE: ?.- I Know, but those are merely preventive measures, in °Case we do in °Fa°Ct run into a hive. I'm suggesting tomorrow in the early dawn. Something tells me we will spend the day there, maybe. So pa°CKing will be needed.
TC: If we run int0 an 0ccupied hive we carefully and quickly 90 the 0pp0site directi0n. If we meet a strife-hungry hi9hbl00d we run and cause a cave-in behind us. Unless y0u want t0 try 0ut s0me 0f y0ur knife skills?
BE: ?.- A °Cave in, you say? I thinK I °Can bombKind °For the o°Cassion. Borrowed, but it should do the tri°CK while we are inside. That should be help°Ful enough, don't you thinK?.
TC: Just as l0n9 as y0u're sure the expl0si0n will hinder 0ur pursuer and n0t us. H0w l0ud is the expl0si0n?
BE: ?.- I'm thinKing o°F maKing it happen in a weaK point. I worK with °Clay daily, I Know to identi°Fy weaK spots in ro°CKs and °Clay that maKe the whole stru°Cture go down. A small, Quiet explosion in the °Corre°Ct pla°Ce should be enough to maKe it looK liKe an a°C°Cident.
TC: G00d, I was concerned that the s0und w0uld alert 0ther tr0lls 0f acti0n. It w0uld be wise if y0u started lacin9 b0mbs as we entered.
BE: ?.- I°F that's the °Case, I'll log o°F°F °For now. I have to go and asK °For that stri°Fe spe°Cibus right now, and also I have to °CooK us a meal °For tomorrow. We're going to need that strength.
TC: A9reed. I will prepare my chartin9 supplies and I will see y0u then.
BE: ?.- Alright. See you tomorrow at the °Cave marKed as "A" on the map, Du°Cita. Have a ni°Ce meal.

-- blazingEntropy [BE] ceased trolling terrorCharter [TC] --
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum