One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD/ET

Go down

AD/ET Empty AD/ET

Post by Amthea Faunus Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:52 am

-- endlessTraveller [ET] began trolling ambivalentDisquisition [AD] at 19:12 --
AD: Hello?
ET: good evening
ET: how is derse?
AD: Pardon?
AD: WhaƮ's a derse?
ET: Just wishing to get your attention, I know what state derse is in, but on that note, is it like last time?
AD: HonesƮly, I have no idea whaƮ you are Ʈalking abouƮ. You mighƮ as well be speaking a differenƮ language.
ET: Do the inhabitants remember you? From the previous session?
ET: Do they remember  the Thief of Hope
AD: Is Ʈhere a poinƮ Ʈo your quesƮions? Or are you jusƮ aƮƮempƮing Ʈo prove a poinƮ?
ET: merely wishing to attract your attention, you are quiet stubborn to converse with when you are uninterested
AD: Well you've done iƮ. WhaƮ do you wanƮ?
ET: What I want? Sugar coated sour candy, my main goal? That is complicated
AD: I'm afraid you're going Ʈo have Ʈo geƮ Ʈo Ʈhe poinƮ. I simply don'Ʈ have Ʈhe paƮience for your Ʈype.
ET: hahaha, dear Amthea Faunus, you should be use to my type by now.
ET: And the “point” will come, time always brings the point
ET: I wish for the success of your session, that would be my broad point
AD: Ah, you mean Ʈhe session ƮhaƮ I have been unwillingly dragged inƮo?
ET: the session you made for yourself, would be more accurate
AD: How do you mean?
ET: you created this realm, already close to its point of collapse, now you get a second turn, rather greedy of you, please get it right this time
AD: You Ʈhink I wanƮed my universe Ʈo be aƮ iƮ's precipice? You Ʈhink I WANƮED Ʈo geƮ dragged back inƮo Ʈhe hell ƮhaƮ ruined every parƮ of my life? And you expecƮ me Ʈo cooperaƮe wiƮh ANYONE regarding iƮ?
ET: frankly, yes, I do.
ET: Your experienced in this game, but you are no master, you lost two players last time, and now you have more than double the trolls relying on you
ET: can you shoulder that burden alone?
AD: Ʈhey are hardly relying on me. Ʈhey have Ʈheir own plan. Do you really expecƮ fourƮeen wrigglers Ʈo pay aƮƮenƮion Ʈo Ʈhe Ʈroll Ʈwice Ʈheir age? Like I'm Ʈheir lusus?
ET: So your willing to allow the same fate of these trolls to be the same as yours and your companions?
ET: Don’t you already have allies in the session you help you? The damaged seadweller? The small docterror? The prince of the moon?
AD: Damaged...seadweller?
AD: Are you seriously Ʈelling me, ƮhaƮ I can'Ʈ escape ƮhaƮ wasƮe of space even when Ʈhe UNIVERSE EXPLODES?
ET: No, not even then, the witch of space is rather persistent in keeping his eye on you
AD: WiƮch of Blood...WIƮCH...of Blood?
AD: I'm sorry.
AD: Now I know you're messing wiƮh me.
ET: I was surprised as well, seeing him for the first time, to think he could fill a dress so well
AD: AlrighƮ. Say iƮ's possible and ƮhaƮ Seilus Shales is Ʈhe fucking WiƮch of Blood, dress and all. How do you know Ʈhis? And Ʈry Ʈo be honesƮ wiƮh me. I live and breaƮhe decepƮion.
ET: I have seen it,  berated him over it, and watched your interactions with him afterwards
AD: Well aƮ leasƮ Ʈell me I laughed aƮ him. IƮ seems like Ʈhe only reacƮion I would have.
ET: you do, and you dont, depends on the timeline
ET: I saw you lose consciousness from laughter, and I saw you passionately kiss him deep in flush
AD: SweeƮ Sufferer's panƮs.
AD: ƮhaƮ is noƮ going Ʈo happen
AD: ever.
ET: you would be amazed at what you do in doomed timelines
AD: ApparenƮly I develop flushed feelings for Ʈhe mosƮ paƮheƮic seadweller on AlƮernia.
AD: ƮhaƮ's preƮƮy low.
AD: Gog, whaƮ was I doing? Drowning myself in faygo?
AD: You know whaƮ? No. We're noƮ Ʈalking abouƮ ƮhaƮ.
AD: How do you know Ʈhis?
ET: once or twice, once you lost all hope and devolved in to a feral beast, hunting and breaking your fellow players in inventive ways. How do I know? That is tied to my identity sadly, and is my secret to keep
ET: your young apprentice can explain your questions about timeliness
ET: that’s his job after all
AD: Corvus? A Ʈime player? He simply does noƮ have Ʈhe paƮience for such a Ʈhing!
ET: the prince of time rarely does
AD: Prince...He's a prince? No. No no no. ƮhaƮ's noƮ possible.
AD: He's far Ʈoo...kind.
ET: indeed, a rather kind boy that dissects trolls for fun in the lab you taught him in
AD: I sƮand by my words. He is noƮ Ʈhe Ʈype for a Prince..no.
ET: the boy is indeed the destroyer of time, but that dose not translate to cruel
ET: protecting the alpha line is his responsibility, one he takes seriously
ET: but he is young, easily misguided, you should take care in guiding him through the game
AD: Even so, he would be Ʈhe only one who I would care for. Ʈhe only one. Ʈhe resƮ of Ʈhem can die for all I care.
ET: so you would let history repeat itself... corvus will suffer greatly again.
AD: HisƮory? WhaƮ hisƮory? I wouldn'Ʈ leƮ him suffer. I care for him in ways ƮhaƮ are nigh impossible Ʈo comprehend!
ET: As you say, he is far too kind. The deaths of the other trolls will hurt him, in some case's break him, in that event he may become a problem you can not over come because of how much you care
AD: You're implying ƮhaƮ I would have Ʈo kill him.
ET: i am implying that he will kill /you/
AD: Oh.
AD: I see.
AD: Well now I know you are fucking wiƮh me. Good game, and all ƮhaƮ!
AD: Haha, Corvus killing me, whaƮ a rioƮ.
ET: the power to destroy time, in the hands of a hurt angry wriggler that has lost his moirail and seeing his timeline as a doomed one. It will lead to more than a self destructive tantrum
ET: you have been forewarned
ET: perhaps you need more convincing and advice from a fellow player?
AD: WhaƮ, you convenienƮly have anoƮher player wiƮh you or someƮhing?
ET: I would suggest seeing the seer of light, either on derse, or on alternia
ET: worry not, your damaged seadweller resides on prospit
AD: Well isn'Ʈ ƮhaƮ grand. I'd haƮe Ʈo have Ʈo look aƮ him for longer Ʈhan need be.
ET: there is a alien saying, we hurt those we care for most, I wonder if that applies here?
AD: Hardly. Seilus Shales is a means Ʈo an end.
ET: You keep saying that, ah, the seer for your session is one brown blood, Pythia Delphi, she is often in the derse library
ET: you two may be of great use to each other
AD: ...I don'Ʈ play nicely wiƮh lighƮ players.
ET: please don’t lie to me, that’s a dishoner to your fallen friend
AD: I'm noƮ lying. I do noƮ work well wiƮh Ʈhem. If you know well enough abouƮ my pasƮ you know how my 'fallen friend' died.
ET: I am aware of the death, I also know you were fast friends, as it states in your journal, quiet open knowledge
AD: ...IƮ is very rude Ʈo inƮrude upon a ladies personal space.
ET: not when the lady leaves for a sweep and leaves it to be found
AD: ƮhaƮ...I...
AD: Who Ʈhe fuck are you Ʈo judge me and my business.
ET: it is my business to judge you because you have a tendency to die, badly
AD: Did iƮ ever occur Ʈo you ƮhaƮ maybe, jusƮ maybe, I wanƮed Ʈo die, Corvus LeƮrei!?
AD: How many Ʈimes have I asked you Ʈo leƮ me die. Answer ƮhaƮ quesƮion for me.
ET: 372 times. yes mistress Amthea, I have indulged your whim and desire to die long enough, I wont watch you die again, nor will I witness your decent to madness
ET: you owe a small wriggler, a happy ending
AD: And whaƮ, if for Ʈhe ending you deserve righƮ now, I have Ʈo die. WhaƮ Ʈhen? WhaƮ if Ʈo geƮ Ʈo Ʈhe end, Ʈo win and be happy, I have Ʈo noƮ make iƮ.
AD: Because ƮrusƮ me, Corvus. You can'Ʈ save every Ʈroll in Ʈhis session. IƮ's noƮ possible.
ET: because you never tried, the crazy halfassed seadweller did better than you, he held the team together as long as he could, the thief of hope had none, you gave in and watched the young trolls pass you by
ET: young corvus does not deserve to see his most cherished troll die, that is often the trigger for a doomed session
ET: that... is how I doomed .. my session
AD: WhaƮ happened..?
ET: you gave in to despair, fought alone and against to many, like you were seeking death. You found it on LOSAM, protecting me from harm and earning your heroic death that so you craved.
AD: BuƮ why? WhaƮ would cause me Ʈo sink ƮhaƮ far? I know ƮhaƮ I'm angry abouƮ going inƮo Ʈhe game, buƮ I'd noƮ jusƮ...give up.
ET: I will not embellish on the pain to come, that would invoke premature anger and doom the session
AD: I undersƮand ƮhaƮ you're Ʈrying Ʈo proƮecƮ Ʈhe Ʈime sƮream and all...BuƮ wouldn'Ʈ iƮ be easier Ʈo avoid Ʈhe pain aƮ all? Ʈo make sure iƮ doesn'Ʈ happen in advance?
AD: You have Ʈime powers. Why don'Ʈ you use Ʈhem Ʈo sƮop Ʈhese Ʈhings.
AD: Why would you leƮ Ʈhem happen? Why would you leƮ me descend inƮo madness, leƮ your friends die. Why won'Ʈ you do anyƮhing abouƮ iƮ, huh?
ET: do you think I have not tried? Some events are needed, I once watched a butterfly attempt to hatch from it's cocoon, it was struggling, fighting against the wall of it's prison as hard as it could, wanting to help, I reached out and split the cocoon open and released the butterfly to the freedom of the world. It died moments later, do you know why?
AD: EnlighƮen me.
ET: It needed the to struggle to grow stronger, to survive the harsh reality of the world outside its walls, I denied its struggle when I interfered and robed the butterfly of the necessary strength needed to survive
ET: denying you this pain has the same effect
AD: So you would raƮher I hurƮ, ƮhaƮ I be in so much pain ƮhaƮ iƮ drives me mad. You wanƮ Ʈhis Ʈo happen Ʈo me?
AD: I was wrong. You're noƮ kind...no, far from iƮ. You're jusƮ plain sadisƮic.
ET: HA! did I not say we hurt those we care most for? I will not abandon you to the pain alone, but you will suffer, of that you are assured, but you will not suffer alone
AD: ...I honesƮly do noƮ know whaƮ Ʈo make of you. WhaƮ happened Ʈo my Corvus. So full of life and happiness and now...You aren'Ʈ even him anymore.
ET: no, im not, I watched you die, I killed you when you no longer saw that 6 sweep old as a friend, and used him for sick pleasure, I murdered millions of innocents by erasing whole timeliness you forget your crimes. I'm old, I'm tired, I want to rest. But I cant until that small boy can have is happy ending with you. You care for him more than I can comprehend, but he cares for you more than you can
ET:  imagine
AD: You've read my journals. You know whaƮ I wenƮ Ʈhrough in my lasƮ session. You know how I foughƮ Ʈo keep my friends from knowing Ʈhe ƮruƮh abouƮ me all Ʈhose sweeps...And how close I came Ʈo desƮroying Aneris as he was in ƮhaƮ Ʈime. You Ʈhink now, when I am finally happy, and when iƮ is being Ʈorn from me...
AD: You don'Ʈ believe ƮhaƮ Ʈhe one Ʈhing I wanƮ, Ʈhe only Ʈhing ƮhaƮ I sƮrive for anymore...Is Ʈhe happiness of Ʈhe boy I have waƮched grow for Ʈwo sweeps?
AD: ƮhaƮ Ʈhe only Ʈhing on my mind every nighƮ when I wake up, and every morning when I go Ʈo sleep, is Ʈhe ƮhoughƮ ƮhaƮ soon I'll be able Ʈo give him Ʈhe hug I've wanƮed Ʈo give him since I lefƮ?
AD: Corvus...You...he...You're my lasƮ surviving lifeline.
AD: And you know i'd do anyƮhing for ƮhaƮ happy ending.
ET: that is what I'm here to remind you of, in times of pain it is easy to lose sight of what is important, to fall, when that happens, I hope you have a troll of the session at your back to support you, even the seadweller would do at this point, beat your anger out on him, he looks sturdy enough
ET: corvus, misses your hugs, please come back to him
AD: I'm already on my way hive. When I geƮ Ʈhere he is Ʈhe firsƮ one I plan Ʈo see.
AD: Can I jusƮ...say one Ʈhing? SomeƮhing you've probably heard a million Ʈimes by now...
ET: yes amthea?
AD: I'm sorry. I mean, by now you know how much I haƮe apologies, recieving Ʈhem or oƮherwise. I am Ʈruly sorry for everyƮhing. For Ʈhe colossal mess ƮhaƮ my session puƮ Ʈhe new universe in, for leaving my journals ouƮ for an impressionable wriggler Ʈo find...For failing you so many Ʈimes. I'm sorry. I care abouƮ you more Ʈhan I can say. You are my hearƮ and soul and I am Ʈruly sorry.
ET: And I, you. Take heart that corvus loves you so much, he would fight reality itself for you. And I still do, I will be around to help where ever I can, but this is not my session, you have corvus to take care of this session, look to him if things look dark and hopeless
AD: He is Ʈhe lighƮ and my reason for believing.
AD: I suppose...I'll Ʈalk Ʈo you again in Ʈime, Ʈhen.
ET: yes, we shall, ah, that reminds me, I need a new alias, if you must tell the other trolls about this conversation, call me Tempus that should be as good a name as any other
ET: I bid you farewell Amthea Faunus, my mentor
-- endlessTraveller [ET] ceased trolling ambivalentDisquisition [AD] --
Amthea Faunus
Amthea Faunus

http://stabbitystab.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum