One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To become a true hero [private]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

To become a true hero [private] - Page 5 Empty Re: To become a true hero [private]

Post by Albali Kursal Mon May 19, 2014 11:33 pm

The young lusus showed up her head on the surface, and made some sounds between chirping and crying softly

<Y> No mom, he is not mad at you! He likes you, see? Don't worry, just be nice with his dad for the time being, ok? I'm pretty sure the fact we met is going to lead us into fantastic adventures! ~

The orca, calmed, reminded hidden underwater, but at least happy knowing things didn't turn bad.

<Y> Now, Sielus, I want you to follow me, there is a last past of this ship I've haven't showed you, and is a very important place... ~

She said as she started walking inside the main room of her airship, assuming he was following her.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

To become a true hero [private] - Page 5 Empty Re: To become a true hero [private]

Post by Sielus Shales Tue May 20, 2014 7:59 am

glad that the issue was resolved with out incident, namely turning his lusus in to a new lime of fashion, sielus let out a sigh before giving the orca a wave goodbye and a glance at srepent dad to tell him to behave him self while he is a guest on board, Sielus followed albali back in the main cabin on the air ship, what else was there to see on the small vessel, let alone more important than the cockpit? wait, he had not seen the hanger yet, was that where she was taking him?

メ_0 0h? a very imp0rtant place? n0w i'm intrigued.

he considered cracking a joke like " is it the inside on your hammock made for two?" but decided to keep it to himself there wasn't any need to be crude to her like that
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Tue May 20, 2014 7:36 pm

There was a circular door in the floor, it was a metallic one, big enough a troll could get in. She opened it and it showed a staircase to the bottom of the Caelus.

<Y> This is it! where things get interesting, is the machine room and a hidden deck where I store some stuff I don't use and the door gate to store Vasuki as well ~

For her is a very important place cos it stores her most valuable possession, that uncanny robot the Imperial Fleet has tried so hard to copy. It belonged to one of the most skilled and feared members of all time, so there is no wonder why the Empress wants the Fligthers who want to join the formal fleet use that model that try to copy Vasuki only, while the licenced ones on Alternia can use whatever they pleased. Since it has been long ago the owned of that mech has been seen, everyone considers that the "Red Angel" or "Winged terror" as it was known by the population is lost forever now.

Albali started to get down leading the way for Sielus to show him what was missing.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed May 21, 2014 6:14 am

Sielus watched the smaller sea dweller disappear down the manhole and practically shook with anticipation he was waiting to get a better look at her beautiful mech, and now she was leading him to it, this was awesome

メ_0 ahh ha! n0w were getting t0 the fun sstuff hehehe!

following Albali down the steps, sielus had to duck in order to avoid scraping his horns on the ceiling, tho that would be a small price to pay to see the treasure's down below.

メ_0 ssay, here'ss a quessti0n, h0w did y0u get ss0 g00d with a mech? did ss0me 0ne tut0r y0u ass well?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed May 21, 2014 6:55 am

Downside the place was divided in 3 parts. The main motors for the airship were guarded by a door, those where located right under the control cabin. the next part and where they were was the stowage, where Albali stored seasonal things and other goodies in various kinds of boxes. Then there "he" was, with enough space to move, rotated and those things, Vasuki was resting facing the exit gate, it even seemed like the big mech was sleeping. Albali then proceeded to answer the question Sielus made.

<Y> I've been piloting him since I was almost a little wiggler... First just on land and by trying and error. When I learned to read, the previous owner had wrote a guide of how Vasuki works and how to fully work with him, so I followed that guide and kept practicing... So, yah can tell I got this good in like 4 sweeps toying with him ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed May 21, 2014 7:12 am

メ_0 heh, that w0uld 0f been quiet the tassk f0r ssuch a ssmall wiggler at the time, th0 i can ssee it paid 0ff in sspadess

Sielus commented as he wandered the storage area, looking at the nicnacs and boxes that she had collected over the sweeps, imagining a tiny Albali trying to operate the big mech seemed so adorabubble to his that he couldn't help but smile

メ_0 i c0uld imagine it wass hard th0, having t0 wait until y0u were taller ss0 y0u c0uld ssee 0ut 0f the pil0tss sseat pr0perly in 0rder t0 0perate vassuki pr0perly... i think i w0uld 0f br0ken him bef0re then ssadly
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm

... Should she mention that Vasuki is not completely a machine yet? Vasuki realized he was unable to hear him so he proceeded to talk with the female troll. He recommended her not so say a word yet, the right time will come soon.

<Y> Hehe, indeed, it took me a while to even try to reach the seat. Since these don't use pedals it was a blessing and started to train, it just took me 1 sweep to learn how to fly and then I applied to be a Fligther, it's not that complicated and yah'll see when we start doing the training. For now we shall come back to the harbor and send the request to become a team!~

Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed May 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Sielus grinned at the prospect of flying this mech, but as much as he wanted to jump on now and get to the flying part, he curbed his enthusiasm and nodded in agreement, they should get the rescue papers sent away as soon as possible, he was eager to start working with this troll and further getting to know her

メ_0 yeah, it w0uld be hard t0 sstart 0ur l0ng missssi0n t0 turn 0ur image ar0und while unlicenssed, we need t0 get that ss0rted 0ut ss00n

sielus looked at the neatly stacked boxes and remembered his modus

メ_0 ssay, y0u w0uldnt happen t0 kn0w a g00d pr0gramer? i need t0 get my capatchl0g ssysstem c0nfigured ss00n, itss driveing me mental
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed May 21, 2014 11:06 pm

You flutter your earfins trying to remember someone, but no, you don't know anyone that had the touch to make moves in the captcha system so far.

<Y> I owe yah this time pal, but for the meantime we can try to find someone at port while we wait for the authorization ~

She said not going up to the main room, she was fast moving around the entire airship, maybe cos she has been living on it for long time and also for her short height, she barely reached Sielus' chin with her head, and her chubby shape made those fast moves even more unique.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 23, 2014 12:22 am

it amazed Sielus how Albali was quickly moving about the ship, and the manner she moved to get around pretty much enthralled him for some reason, he didn't really care how much shorter she was to him, in terms of looks, she was like a big ball of cuteness to him, tho he kept that to himself and followed the Airship captain to the main room

メ_0 well, until itss fixed, i w0nt be able t0 sst0re imp0rtant itemss, jusst ss0 y0u kn0w

he cautioned as he climbed out of the manhole and hurried after her, dang she was fast, he was gonna have to learn to keep up with her some how, that and find her a thank you gift for her generosity maybe in the port town...

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri May 23, 2014 1:38 pm

<Y> Chum, I need you to make me a favor, can you make your papa get off of the ship? he can sleep all he wants when we're anchored, but he must follow us as Orcamom does when moving, the ship has not the power to move with him aboard so... ~

She sounded quite ashamed of how she asked for such little request, like, she hates bothering her guest with little things, but they needed SerpentDad to move so they could navigate to the port. This was about to be the first lesson of Sielus, how to pilot the Caelus, mostly when it where required that one of them remind on the airship. Albali was willing to teach him to do both, navigate and pilot their now new home, and later (after convincing Vasuki) to move on land with a mech.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Mon May 26, 2014 5:08 pm

well that sounded reasonable, serpent dad probably weighed a metric ton with his size, yeah sielus could get tho over grown snake off the ship

sure thing boss

he quipped as he walked back out on the deck

alright dad, were moving now, you gotta get off the ship

*loud hissing*

yes! you do have to get off, you heavy fuck!

*more indigent hissing*

look you don have to go home but you cant stay here! the ship cant move with you on board

*angry hissing*

how the fuck am i being racist?

*explanatory hissing*

your over thinking things again, no one can follow that logic, i swear you going senile

*more anoyed hissing*

the ship rocked a bit more as the sea serpent departed and rejoined the water, leaving sielus alone in the deck

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5