One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private] Empty Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:46 pm

The waves were choppy today, but beneath the surface it was calm. Eisire swam along the bottom, a basket in her hand. She wore a loose skirt and a top that hugged her skin and ended just above her gills. She found it so much easier to breathe underwater when her gills were uncovered. Her hair was free and doing whatever the hell it wanted, as usual. Although Eisire loved having her hair long, it was also a defense tactic- aggressive sea-creatures tended to steer clear of her because they thought she was a large fish, due to her hair. She picked sea-plants from the floor, looking for something to spice up tonight's dinner. One of the first creatures she made was on her back, his long arms holding onto her arms and hair. He was a mutated eight-legged creature; he had longer arms along with two extra, and a larger body. Eisire had used her own cells to create brain cells, making him highly intelligent. His name was Asda, mainly because he stole the A, S, and D keys on her husktop.

Asda picked up shells and braided them into her hair when she stopped to pick up plants. When he thought Eisire wasn't looking, he snuck one of his dexterous arms into the basket and plucked a piece of seaweed from it. Eisire lightly smacked his arm. "Asda, you've already had a snack, you'll spoil your dinner." He let go of the seaweed and picked up a starfish with another tentacle, giving it to Eisire as a way of apologizing. She rubbed one of his arms with her finger then continued foraging.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private] Empty Re: Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

Post by Sielus Shales Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Sielus lay on his back on the ocean floor, moping amonst the wreckage of his latest ship that lay about him, this must of been the THIRD ship he had sunk now, this time the reason was becaus he thought it would be a good idea to hang oil lanterns in the gunpowder room, which fell off their perches during a storm and smashed on the barrels, blowing a hole bigger than your lusus out the side of your poor newly paid for ship

メ_0 what a dissmal run, 3 dayss, that'ss the w0rsst sship career... ever

you mumble as you look up at the dim light of the surface, wondering how long its gonna be till you reach land again since you'll have to walk it back
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:09 pm

As Eisire swum along she noticed something strange. Ahead was what looked to be a sunken ship. Her lusus often sunk ships, but she would drag the wreckage into the trench before Eisire could see the bloated dead corpses. Curious, she swum closer. Perhaps she could salvage a few things, if she was lucky she might find some spices. With long elegant strokes she approached a barrel that hadn't quite sunk yet, her hair making her seem like a oil slick from above. With the aid of Asda, she broke it open, only to find sopping wet gunpowder. Such a thing was no use to her, since her weapon of choice was a crossbow. Not seeing the troll lying below her, she moved through the floating wreak. Asda however, had spotted the troll, and was tugging on Eisire's hair to warn her. She brushed him off, trying to open a second barrel.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 pm

a dark messy blob caught your attention and roused you from you self pity party, whatching it float to one of you cursed gunpowder barrels and break it open made you curious, curious enough to get out of the sand and climb up one of the remaining mast's to get a better look, half way up the mast tho, you slip and fall, tangling your leg in the poorly knotted rigging and suspended upside down like bait on a hook

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private] Sielus13

メ_0 i am really n0t having any luck t0night...
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:54 am

Eisire, too focused on scavenging, did not notice the now upsidedown seadweller. Asda, however, was watching him. He tugged on Eisire's hair, motioning in the direction of the mast. Irritated, she gave in and looked to where the tentacle-beast was pointing. Oh, she wasn't alone. She swept her hair over her shoulder and cautiously swam closer. "You know, hanging upside down isn't very good for your head," she quipped. Her nibble fingers untangled his foot, though fear nawed at her. This could easily turn sour, he could grab her by her wrist or hair. Asda hid behind her mass of hair, watching the seadweller with shiny green eyes. He continued to braid her hair, studying him carefully.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:16 am

you look at the troll quizzically whne she can near, tho thing in hre mess on hair was a little off putting but she seemed alright

メ_0 heh, i d0 my besst thinking upsside d0wn it....sshhhhiiit!?!?!

you forgot that she was untangling you leg, so the moment your leg came free you sank like a cannon ball, straight in to what was left of your deck in a crumpled heap.
after a moment you roll on to your back again and gaze up at the other seadweller

メ_0 that hurt...
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:22 am

Eisire swore in surprise, completely not expecting the troll to sink. She felt Asda cling to her, for a moment she thought he would shoot ink everywhere. The last time he did that, her clothes were so badly stained she had to throw them away. But the creature relaxed, realizing there was no threat. She quickly swam towards him, eyes wide.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you would sink. Are you alright?" She floated above him, able to move in water precisely and with ease. She held out her hand to help him up.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm

you take her hand ant let her help you up wile you took in her appearance, she looked quite cute, and obviously higher than you on the hemospectrum.  

メ_0 heh, yeah, im pretty t0ugh t0 injure like that, heh ss0 what bringss a r0yal bl00d t0 whatss left 0f my sship?

you gesture around at the wreckage around the two of you while you stand firmly on the seafloor, showing no signs of floating away
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Eisire maneuvered herself in the water so she floated a foot above the seafloor. The other seadweller was roughly a foot taller than her, and she would rather not crane her neck to speak to him. "Oh, um, actually my hive is a mile from here. I was foraging a little and I saw your ship, so I decided to investigate. My lusus often brings down ships, but she dumps them in a trench a few miles from here. The hurricane that usually hits here once a sweep is arriving soon, did you get caught in one of the small storms that typically proceed it?" The sailors that ventured into her sea often knew of the hurricane, most having heard the tale of the maelstrom that destroyed three ships eight sweeps ago. They knew to steer clear of this sea during those months, which made Eisire wonder if this seadweller had been here before.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:27 pm

scratching the side of hes head, sielus tried to remember what the ship was doing when it sunk

メ_0 heh, yeah, there wass a sst0rm a while back, but that'ss n0t what ssunk me, the gunp0wder r00m expl0ded f0r ss0me reass0n, blew a h0le th0ugh the hull and fl00ded me quick ssmart.... wait, there wass a hurricane c0ming?

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 01, 2014 9:13 am

She tilted her head. "Yes, it will be here within two weeks. Have you sailed this sea before? Typically the captains who steer their ships here know about the hurricane." Could this mean he lived past the trench? Perhaps he hand found her ancestors lost city. Maybe if she helped him, he would answer her questions.

"I'm Eisire, by the way. My hive is much closer to here than the shore, you can dry off and then I can give you a ride to land if you like." Asda continued to watch the stranger as he wove objects into Eisire's hair. He had moved to sit on her shoulder, almost protective.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 01, 2014 3:37 pm

sielus eyed the creature for a moment still trying to determine what it was, failing to do that he turned his attention back to its master, whom seemed insistent on taking him hive, unsure how this royal blood would act if he rejected her offer, he saw little choice but to accept her offer

メ_0 heh, thatss rather kind 0f y0u t0 0ffer, ssure i c0uld usse a lift back t0 ssh0re, it w0uld ssave a l0ng walk that way... and n0.. i hadn't ssailed thiss ssea bef0re, actually i jusst g0t thiss heap 0f lumber y0u ssee ar0und y0u ab0ut 3 nightss ag0

chuckling at his own misfortune, sielus walked across the deck to a over turned thermal hull, kicking it open and waving off the assault of bubble that exploded from it, he reached in and pulled out a few FEYGO squeeze packets that were designed to make drinking underwater easier, and stuffed some in his pockets before returning to the royal and offering her one
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 01, 2014 4:32 pm

"Three nights? Glob, you're rather unlucky." She'd never heard of anyone sinking their ship that fast. What kind of sailor was he? She watched him retrieve something, one of which he offered to her. Oh, Feygo. She politely declined, wondering how he could tolerate the taste of the stuff.

"My Hive is this way," she said, pointing in one direction. She turned to swim up a little higher, not noticing Asda taking the Feygo packet that had been offered to her, his eyes still on the other seadweller. He raised a tentacle to his mouth in a shushing motion. Eisire swam up a little higher. "There is a current that makes getting back to my place a little easier." She looked down, waiting for him to follow.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 8:03 am

Sielus looked in the direction she was pointing and grinned, it looked relatively clear, and easy walk for him for once, usually the coral made trekking around difficult

メ_0 heh, alright, th0 the currentss d0n't phasse me much

setting off, sielus jumped off the shipwreck and begun walking in the direction she was pointing, as if he were still on land and not at the bottom of the ocean, looking back at the royal, sielus called out

メ_0 hey! ya c0ming?    

Last edited by Sielus Shales on Fri May 02, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 02, 2014 10:16 am

Eisire swam down to him, rather confused. Now that she thought of it, he hadn't made any attempt of swimming. He sunk rather quickly once she freed him from the ropes. "Um, can't you swim?" She hoped that didn't sound too rude. She'd never heard of a seadweller that couldn't swim, and just walking along the ocean floor seemed rather strange to her. It would explain why he was hanging around the shipwreck though. Well, at least if the walked back she could do a little more foraging along the way.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 8:39 pm

sielus turned and looked up at the royal, there was no way to hide it, it was practically impossible for him to swim like her, he didnt know the reason, just that he was to heavy to float like every other seadweller

メ_0 heh, n0, i cant sswim, h0pe that issn't a pr0blem f0r y0u?

he gave her a grin, while he wondered if that would be considered a mutation to cull him over?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 02, 2014 9:03 pm

'Eisire blushed a little. "No, um, I've, uh I've just never met a seadweller who can't, uh, swim. " Maybe his lusus never taught him, or maybe his robotic arm weighed him down too much. Whatever the reason, it wasn't her place to pry. She walked beside him, despite that walking on the ocean floor felt very very bizarre. It was definitely much slower than swimming.

"You said that you hadn't been here before, may I ask why you sailed in this direction?" Most of the sailors she talked to were interested in trading at the cities that lined the shore. A few wanted to slay the seamonster that roamed these waters. The seamonster, in fact, was her lusus and Eisire doubted that anything could kill her. A few had heard of a siren that roamed the sea. The siren, in fact, was Eisire, who thought it highly amusing to sit up on the rocks during foggy nights and sing the Little Seadweller's 'Part of Your World'.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 am

Sielus grinned ant the idea of slaying monsters, he had a short life time of experience fighting his giant lusus when ever Sielus tried to run out on chores, but no, he didn't sail out this way for that reason, his was much simpler

メ_0 heh, n0 real reass0n i jusst t00k 0ff and ssailed, i didn't really have a desstinati0n yet... and i accidentally l0sst the map...

sielus was about to continue when a tought occured to him

メ_0 0h! i didn't intr0duce my sself, my bad, im SSieluss...

he held out a hand in greeting
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun May 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Eisire smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Eisire. Oh wait I already introduced myself whoops!" She blushed, her words becoming jumbled. Talking to people was hard, especially when one is used to having more than enough time to fully think out and carefully type a response when chatting online. She ran her fingers through her hair quickly, brushing it out of her face. She winced when a lock got caught on her eyebrow piercing, something she was used to but it didn't mean it didn't hurt.

Asda was watching Sielus, three of his tentacles working to get another packet of Feygo from the seadweller's pocket without said seadweller noticing.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Tue May 06, 2014 1:38 am

failing to notice the thieving tentacles reaching to his pockets, sielus was trying not to laugh at her misfortune, knowing how much it hurt when his fin piercing got caught in his hair on occasion

メ_0 heh, a pleassure t0 meet y0u, ss0 d0 y0u n0rmally bring sstrange tr0llss hive?

sielus grinned at the fuchsia, wondering if there was another reason she invited him with out knowing his name, was she a slaver? did she eat lesser trolls? or was she really that kind?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Asda ate this packet a little more slowly, savoring the flavor, then began to work another packet from Sielus's pocket. Most of the underside of Eisire's hair was now braided, thanks to his nibble appendages.

Eisire laughed. "No just the ones who can't swim," she quipped. Why was she helping him? Perhaps it was because she rarely saw any other seadwellers, and it was quite nice to have friends that knew what it was like to be attacked on sight when you roamed the city. Or maybe she was curious to what lands he had sailed to. Eisire longed for adventure and dreamed of venturing all over Alternia, despite that her work kept her tied to her hive. She did have questions for him. Questions about what was beyond the trench, if he had seen or heard of the Designer's (her ancestor) lost undersea metropolis.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Sielus chuckled at the joke and subconsciously fiddled with the seal of his metallic shoulder, right at the joint to make sure that the water pressure wasn't going to damage the expensive and heavy device.

メ_0 well then, i guessss y0u d0n't get many vissit0rss then, i cant imagine that there are many tr0llss that can ssurvive d0wn here and sstill n0t sswim, that actually ss0undss kinda l0nely...

Sielus kept smiling as he looked up at Eisire, still unsure what the royals intentions were, and failing again to notice his pockets getting lighter as the tentacles pilfered more feygo from him

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Eisire blinked a few times, keeping her smile firmly in place. She often tried not to think of how alone she was, isolated at the bottom of the ocean away from anyone who may wish her ill. She tugged at her new braids, glancing away and trying to hide the knife twisting in her heart. Was it a sore subject? Yes.

Uh well um... I, uh, I manage.

Her loneliness was sort of getting better, she supposed. She had made some new friends, two that were sort of close by, another that moved around a lot. But she saw Aryane weekly and she messaged the two boys often. But she was still alone for most of the time.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Sielus was walking backwards though out the exchange so he could face the royal blood the whole time, yet he still manged to miss picking up on the signs of her lonely pain.
equaly unaware of his surroundings sielis failed to notice a large rock jutting out of the ground and promptly tripped on it, sending him head first backwards in to a sand bar.
laying on his back once more he gazed up at Eisire and her strange companion.

メ_0 ss0, iss that y0u lussuss there?

he asked point at Asda, ignoring the fact that he fad fallen and acting as if it had never happened

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 15, 2014 9:39 pm

"Oh my are you alright?" She held her hand out to help him up. Again.

Asda hid behind Eisire's hair again, and Eis reached her hand up to her shoulder, as a comfort to the creature. He wound one of his tentacles around her fingers. "No, my lusus is much, much larger. This is Asda, I, uh, made him. He's, um, a friend in a way. He's very smart." She blushed slightly, yes one of her few friends was a sea creature she made in her lab. As for her dragons, she felt kind of like a lusus for them. Particularly the younger ones that depended on her for everything.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next