One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll results

2 posters

Go down

Poll results Empty Poll results

Post by Rubedo Promet Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm

The voting has come to an end! The two most popular options being "Allow everyone two accounts per user" and "Keep looking for male fantrolls in tumblr and invite them over." Respecting to the last point: everyone, if you know any friends who like to RP with their fantroll, invite them over! If you don't that's cool too :B

And now let's talk about the most popular option!

From this moment on, the rules have been modified to arrange that little extra one that says "up to two character accounts are allowed per user". Or something like that. Everyone is now allowed to own up to 2 characters! If you don't want to and are comfortable with owning just one, that's fine. I personally am going to wait until the classpect post is done and everyone has checked their class and aspect and is sure of what they picked, this way, if we are missing a crucial class, I will be able to create a male character to fill in the blank (yes, I'm keeping my male character as my joker card, which is why no one knows anything about him, not even me xD)

We will soon have enough players to have an even number of males and females, prospit and derse. And who knows, maybe even an even number of male and females in EACH moon! like the trolls had 3 males and 3 females, the kids had 1 and 1, and possibly that one ridiculously large session with 48 players had 12 males and 12 females per moon.

Our session is coming closer. When that happens, we will definitely decide the most important plot points that will affect the whole team (such as how do we find the game and how we are going to enter).

Last edited by Rubedo Promet on Thu May 15, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poll results Empty Re: Poll results

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Hell yes! I was waiting for the results so much! I'm really happy every user will be allowed to have two characters, the thing is... we have to create another account, and I'm quite lazy XD But I'll do it for the sake of roleplaying with Castel ^^ About the thing of the classpect... I may need your help with Aryane, I think void is the aspect that suits her, but I'm not quite sure about the class, maybe the aspect is wrong too, so if you can please help me ^^

And well, pretty much that, thanks for all like always ^^
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down