One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum cleaning

Go down

Forum cleaning Empty Forum cleaning

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed May 14, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm sending PMs to inactive characters. They have 3 days to see and answer these before the deletion of their accounts. So if you happen to know any inactive characters, we highly encourage you to contact them to log in and read the message, and then decide what to do. I'll be posting the list of inactive characters in the next message.

Cerese Diadalos (Contacted and working on responses)
Cecila Catena

There are also some trolls that, albeit active, people have began to wonder what happened to them and where they've gone. I'll be posting the list of "trolls that are being deeply missed" in the next message.

Aarush Dasura (Contacted, currently busy)
Ducita Bulime (Contacted, currently busy. Lost her phone recently)
Chirot Petria (Contacted, currently busy and double-accounting)
Vitreu Magnus (Contacted, abscent due to writer's block)

If you see your name on the list, chances are a pm has already been sent to you. Please answer it. We are kind of worried. Are you all doing ok?

For those of you who did not see your name on the list:
In the next three days we should know if bios stay locked, or are open again. Some of you have been waiting for a chance to get a second character in, so please stay tuned, and expect changes to be done.
Thank you very much for keeping with us this long! We hope you get a lot more fun after this!

If anyone has a question or wishes to tell me something, you can always send me a PM :D
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down