One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Last resource

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Private] Last resource - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] Last resource

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:01 pm

You just watch in surprise as his lusus exits the room, visibly proud of what he just did, you don't know how to react, you just blush more if possible and stay in awkward silence without knowing what to say, you're not sure but this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has happened in your life. When Sersen removes his arm you feel a little less embarrassed but you feel a little disappointed in exchange, but you don't say anything because you're still embarrassed about all the things Caimon said to you, probably the worst thing here is that you're the only one that know this -Y-Yeah, it's better if you accept it, he loves you a lot after all- you chuckle.

You smile slightly when you see him struggling with his hair -Do you want me to help you with it?- you ask, pointing it out, then you sigh a little, looking at Zielle, this is going to be the second person you tell your secret, the first one was Ducita and well... you don't even want to remember now -I have some... strange psionics that... that let me talk with beasts and plants- as you talk the volume of your voice lowers.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:36 pm

You smile at her, the vast majority of your memories of your lusus are fond ones. "He does his best, and he's taught me a lot. I accepted his eccentrics long ago." You snicker, remembering when you tried to replace the refrigerator. When your lusus saw you pulling it away from the wall, he sat in front of it and pushed it back into place. So, you were stuck with your old fridge. You consider her offer to help you with your hair. "If you can put it into a high-ish ponytail or someting that would be great." You couldn't even put it into a ponytail with one hand. Having a broken elbow really sucked.

You ponder what she tells you; psionics were extremely rare in seadwellers, a trait that could get them culled. You blink a few times, a little shocked she's told you. "Your secret is safe with me, Aryane, I swear." You smile at her reassuringly.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:25 pm

You smile slightly, Caimon is indeed a great lusus and he cares a lot about Sersen, not all the lusus were like that, yours is indeed a caring one, but can be really overprotective sometimes, even so she taught you a lot of things and she protected you and took care of you, you couldn't ask for more and you really like her -Heh, that's really great, has has indeed a lot of... funny things to say- you grin, blushing a little when you remember what just happened What are youuu thinking abouuut massster? Since he already knows you decide to talk out loud -Nothing really important Zielle, don't worry about it- You make Sersen turn around a little and you remake his pony tail, a little higher this time, making sure to tie together all of his hair so it won't bother him.

-That's it, is it better like this?- you ask kindly, letting him turn around again -Yes, I know- you smile slightly -I probably trust you more than I trust others...- you chuckle -Well, that was a little weird since I just met you- you shrug, still smiling.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:29 pm

You smile at what Aryane has to say about your lusus. "He's always makin' some kind of noise. Sometimes at me, sometimes at my mate, sometimes at clients that get a little to aggressive." You snicker at that. Many didn't know that Caimon was a mushy creature, they saw his sharp teeth and claws and immediately thought him dangerous. Which he is to be sure. But he wasn't inherently aggressive. You can't help but smile when Aryane talks to the snake so casually, reminding you of when you used to talk to spirits so candidly. Since leaving the cult, you only conferred with spirits when necessary. 

"Thanks," you say when she puts up your hair. You really ought to cut it. But you never did. You grin at her and ruffle her hair when she tells you she trusts you. Perhaps you were feeling rather pale for her. "I hope I don't misplace your trust, cher."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 pm

You smile slightly, you can't think why someone would get angry with Caimon, but the again, they can't see or hear him the way you can -I can't think of Caimon as scary no matter what I do, but well, not everyone can talk with him as I can, and not everyone has him as a lusus so I think we're fortunate- you chuckle slightly, looking at him -Though your mate... well, Caimon seems to like him, so I guess he's a good troll, maybe the noise doesn't means the same all the time- you point out, it actually seems like it, even your lusus does the same, though you can identify the noises easily.

Massster, I like Sssersssen a lot, don' you agree? Don't you liiike him? I thhhink both of youuu would make a good pairin', and I alssso think he'sss better thhhan the cave giiirl. You stare blankly at her as you suddenly start blushing, why were the beasts the ones giving you romantic advice, this doesn't makes sense! Do beasts even have quadrants? You're starting to freak out -Z-Zielle! S-Stop that!- you scold yourself for stuttering and you look away.

You eyes widen in a little of surprise and you look back at Sersen, that felt... rather nice -You're welcome- you smile slightly, pretty sure your face is covered in a bright violet. You think a little over his words, and then you smile -I can't say that won't happen, but I trust you so I'm pretty sure it won't- you chuckle. You're probably feeling a little pale for him indeed.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:20 am

You laugh at that. "Yeah, dere is definitely a difference between him makin' noises cuz he wan's to eat your leftovers or if he wan's to eat you. An' I'm glad Caimon does like Castel, he is movin' in soon after all." You hold back your snickers when you see her go bright violet. "W'at did Zielle say? Hm, Cher?"

You put your good arm around her, resting your hand lazily on her shoulder. "Le's get to work on dis charm, yea? We can get it started and den I can figure out w'at I'm gonna need for it."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:03 pm

You chuckle, trying to think of Caimon wanting to eat someone -Have you hear Caimon while wanting to eat someone? He's moving? You must be pretty close to each other, congratulations!- You smile sincerily at him, trying not to look nervous, but you almost fail when he asks about what Zielle said, you're praying the floor to suddenly eat you so you don't have to answer that question -I-I'm not telling you!- You hope you don't look as embarrassed as you're feeling, you're seriously going to have a good talk with Zielle in your way home.

You don't even move when he surrounds you with his arm, and you can't blush more than this, so you're pretty sure you're not having a weird reaction for the contact, you're not really used to it but gog if you're falling, really, really hard... You hope this is only because Caimon and Zielle said something like that to you and you're not seriously feeling this for a troll you just met, though it was the same with Ducita, glob you're a mess, an awful mess of feelings, this happens because you never meet other trolls!

-Yes, let's get to work! This way we'll finish soon and you'll have more time to rest your arm- You smile and with that you stand up and offer him your hand to help him up, even if you're small, you're stronger than him -You just tell me what you need and I'll go and get it for next time- Buying this will be probably the hardest task from all this.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 pm

You snicker. "Yeah I have, dere was dis one troll who got way too close to me when I was liddle and Caimon was makin all dese grumblins and growlins and snapped at the guy, nearly tore his leg off." He shrugged. "Den again he was doin w'at he was supposed to do, protectin' me." You smile sheepishly at Aryane when she congratulates you. "Yea' we're either close or too stupid to realize its a bad idea. Or mebbie both."

You ruffle Aryane's hair, laughing, accepting that she is never going to tell you what Zielle said. You take her hand, putting as little weight on her as you can as you stand up. "Follow me." You lead her to your workspace, which has bookshelves lining the walls. Your desk is covered in different materials. After tugging a chair over beside your desk, you offer it to Aryane then sit in your chair and start clearing off your desk.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm

-Are you serious? I just can't believe that!- you say in real surprise and start laughing -Cute, big Caimon isn't as bad as that- you joke, chuckling slightly as you help him up without problems, you don't look like it, but as a seadweller you're pretty strong -Hm... I think it's both- you tease a little, smiling -Though I do think everything is going to end up in a good way, you shouldn't worry to much about that, even so you have to be careful with your arm.- you remind him, you're actually pretty worried about it.

Like you said before, you can't blush more than this so you kinda look at Sersen with embarrassment when he ruffles your hair, it feels pretty nice to actually have someone this close to you, well, you did hug Ducita, but this time it feels different, it doesn't feels as awkward. You follow him in silence while looking around in curiousness, which increases when you arrive to his workplace, since it's full of books, and you like reading quite a lot.

-Thanks- you sit in the chair he offers to you and look around, then you pay attention to the desk -Want me to help?- you ask sheepishly, you hope you're not being nosy -What are all this books about?- you ask out of curiousness and interest.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 pm

You chuckle. "I'm dead serious. Caimon can be preddy scary when he wan's to be." You just smile at her and rub the back of your neck with your good hand when she reminds you about your arm. Its awful sweet she's so concerned. Its like the pair of you have known each other for sweeps.You take notice of her curiosity, how her eyes widen when she enters your workplace, how even when she sits she's still looking at all the books before turning her attention to your desk.

"Hm? Nah, I made dis mess so I should be de one to clean it." You chuckle, while you weren't messy your workspaces often got cluttered. Concentrated messes, as you liked to call them. "De books? Most of dem are about voodoos, the different applications of dem, history, charms, excetera. Deres some biology and docteroring books, some about plants and herbs and how to make salves for healing and shit like dat. Deres also some novels in dere too."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:03 pm

-It would be really interesting seeing him like that! Though I wouldn't want such a powerful creature angry with me- you chuckle. It's really refreshing the way you can speak clearly to him even though you just met him, it didn't took you long like it happened with the other trolls you've met recently and you're even making jokes, achieving such a great progress in one night makes you feel a lot more confident, which is kind of a miracle because you suck at interacting with other trolls.

-Okay- you smile, he's right, you're nothing more than friends and even if you worry about him, there are things you can and can't do, after all you're not moirails -You have a really big collection! I really love reading, and this kind of things make me specially curious since I don't have a lot of books about this kind of topic, though I do have a lot of books about plants and animals because if I combine my knowledge with my psionics they become rather effective, in the other hand I just like to know things- you smile, well, aren't you being rather open about yourself? You're really making a progress here, probably...
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:52 pm

"You're more dan welcome to read watevah you wan', Cher." You smile warmly at her, rather looking forward to the routine you'll be creating with Aryane. She'd come over, you'd eat lunch with her, then she could read and keep you company as you worked on her charm. "Okay, let me write you a list of w'at I'm gunna need." The list was quite extensive, mostly because you'd need small amounts of most of the items on the list. You starred what you would need asap and handed Aryane the list. "I know some of de t'ings on de list are very odd, but I need dem to prepare the mojo-hand." You smile at her reassuringly, "but most of it should be very easy to find, if you can't find something on de list just tell me and I can figure somet'ing to replace it."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:40 pm

-Seriously?!- your smile widens and your eyes are almost sparkling with happiness, if there is something you love is books, learning something new always makes you excited, and if you borrow some, then you'll be able to come here even if it's not for work, since you'll have the excuse that you need to return them, you can't be more happy right now. You nod and you look at the books as he writes the list, you pick up a novel you've never read before, and when you decide it looks pretty interesting you decide to ask for it before you return home.

You pick up the list and read it, listening to his explanations, it was true there was some weird things written there, but nothing you couldn't get. -I'll be sure to get everything and come back as soon as I've got everything.- you smile, you would probably have to go to the lawrings at some point, but if it's for the sake of keeping yourself and others safe, you'll do it. -Well then, I think it's time I go back... I'll borrow this novel.- you smile sheepishly and feeling a little sad you have to return already. -I'll be back as soon as I have everything so we can get started, thanks for everything.- after you say good bye to each other, you get going.

In your walk home you think about what happened today, after all, your last resource ended up being your best option.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3