One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skeletons in the closet

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Skeletons in the closet - Page 3 Empty Re: Skeletons in the closet

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 27, 2014 9:53 am

When was the last time she pulled out a tooth? Eisire vaguely remembered loosing her last baby tooth, she had tied one end of a string to a heavy book and the other to her tooth and had tossed the book over the stairs. It hurt like hell, but it had done the trick. She blushed slightly when he mentioned helping her to relax. She hadn't been pale for anyone before, so this was all new territory to her.

"I'm not sure I can go all day with this ache in my jaw," she admitted, smiling slightly. She stood on unsteady legs and went to the bathroom, saving Theiyw the sight of her wrenching her tooth out. After ten minutes, it was out, the final tug accompanied by an "Oh FUCK!"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Tue May 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Although he'd seen her fighting and running for her life, Theiyw hadn't really seen Eisire swear so loudly before, and in all honesty it was more shocking than the original exposure that he'd had to her - running from a group of angry lowbloods. It was sort of astonishing in a way, since she was a seadweller, not to mention an heiress, but he figured that most trolls who were just faced with potential death and pulling out their own teeth would likely swear anyways.

"You okay?" He called over to her, standing up from his seat and taking a few steps closer to the ablution block. Of course, he didn't go too close to it, realizing that would be rude and intrusive. However, he'd been pretty worried that she'd taken so long, and he'd gotten a little restless, focusing on tidying the small trinkets around the room that had gotten knocked off place in the room when the pirates had been there.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

http://arcticrobotic.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 29, 2014 9:14 am

Eisire spat blood into the sink, holding the tooth between her fingers. "I'm fine..." she replied weakly. She rinsed out her mouth and stuffed a wadded up tissue where the hole was, unsure what to do with the tooth. There was a crack down the side that had suffered the blow, so it was probably best that she had pulled it out. She wrapped it in a tissue and tossed it in the trash, after she had lost her last baby tooth her lusus had revealed that there was no such thing as the 'troll tooth fairy' and that Asda (her pet octopus) had been switching the teeth she had tucked under her coon with quarters and then dumping the teeth down the toilet.

She left the bathroom for the kitchen, creating a makeshift ice pack and pressing it to her jaw. She sat on the counter, quietly watching Theiyw as the ice numbed her jaw.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Fri May 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Theiyw had never been told of the 'troll tooth fairy', mostly because his teeth usually came out while he was eating overly stale bread, and therefore he typically accidentally swallowed them along with the near rocklike bread.

He was relieved when Eisire said that she was fine, and turned to look at her when she entered the room. The side of her face looked a little swollen, but he wasn't sure if that was from the previous fight or because she'd just lost a tooth. Either way, it was certainly strange looking.

"Good to hear." He said to her, taking another bite of the apple he'd neglected. It didn't really seem like a nutritious breakfast, but it was certainly better than stale bread.

"Is there anything I have to do? Contact some sort of seadweller security force? Something??" He wasn't sure if there was a protocol for such an important troll being attacked by pirates, but he was pretty sure that the Empress wouldn't just leave Eisire alone after such an immediate danger. "I should...probably get back, soom. To Rust, and to make sure my Lusus didn't slither off somewhere."
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Eisire definately looked a little lopsided. On her right side, her jaw was swollen and bruised and she was limping slightly, any extra strain making her injured gills hurt worse. On her right side, her eye was puffy and gauze was bandaged to her forehead. She sat back down on the sofa, holding the ice to her cheek. "Not really... I'll call my dragons to the surface to protect my hive while I rest. I won't be able to breathe underwater like this-" she gestured to her wounded gills, "-so I won't be able to get down into my labs. So I will have to contact my clients, namely the Empress, and tell them that everything will be pushed back."

She managed a smile, which because of her bruised jaw hurt. "You called him Rust then? That's a good name. I'm sure they're both wondering where you've been."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Theiyw had certainly seen worse injuries, and it wasn't as if Eisire was going to die from the injuries, so he simply glanced at her to assess the extent of the injury before shrugging and listening to her. He hadn't considered the possible repercussions for her gills, and realized that although being a seadweller offered benefits, it could also cause some serious problems.

Realizing that Eisire had such esteemed clients such as the Empress had Theiyw a little worried. He wondered if perhaps he would be blamed for the incident, since he'd been there during much of it. The thought of being brought before the empress for crimes such as that had him a little worried, and he looked a little worried until the topic changed.

"I swear my ability to care for him is much better than my naming ability." He assured her, trying not to look embarrassed. It was almost as shameful as the simplicity of his fetch modus. Almost.

Still, he didn't want to leave too soon. "Are you sure it's okay if I go?" He asked, twiddling his thumbs.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Eisire was not looking forward to contacting the Empress. )(IC would most likely want proof of her injuries, so she would have to video-chat with the seadweller. Which Eisire always tried to avoid, but it had to be done... Might as well get it over with. After Theiyw left, she'd message the Empress to arrange a time for a video-chat. Eisire caught his worry when she mentioned the Empress, and she assumed it was because the vast majority of trollkind were terrified of her. She couldn't blame them, the fish bitch ruled with an iron fist.

She chuckled, coughing slightly before speaking. "I am sure you are going to take great care of Rust. Please do send me pictures of the two of you on adventures, ok?" She smiled, hoping that she still would be able to join him someday. Although Eisire didn't want Theiyw to leave, she knew he needed to get back to his lusus and Rust. So she smiled reassuringly at him, putting her small hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure, I'll be fine and you need to get back to your tent-hive."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:17 pm

He looked to her hand on his shoulder, relaxing a bit before smiling at her and standing up, taking her hand in his own until he got too far away to hold it without pulling Eisire up with him. "Of course. What kind of jerk would I be if I didn't do that? Not the kind I want to be." He wasn't sure what that actually meant, but given that he could be kind of an ass at times, it probably made sense.

Glad that he'd cleaned up beforehand, he turned to leave, only to turn back to Eisire, kneeling in front of the couch and bringing her into a gentle hug, trying not to injure her any more than she already was. "I was so worried. You have no idea.." He rested his head on her shoulder, sitting there for a few seconds before pulling away, looking one more time back at her before walking across the room and dashing down the staircase, grabbing the jetski and setting off back for the beach.

He knew that he probably shouldn't have done that, but he didn't want to leave without telling her.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:38 am

The few seconds gave Eisire the chance to hold him tight, and bury her face into the crook of his neck. "I worry about you too." She sat quietly after he left, her tired brain trying to figure out what happened. She was definitely pale for Theiyw, that was for sure. Judging by his last words, maybe he had pale leanings for her. Eisire sighed, she didn't want to get her hopes up. Quadrants were hard. She stood slowly, tidying the rest of her hive, having to sit down to regain her balance often. She came to the decision that she would message Theiyw later to make sure he got to his tent safely. Maybe hint her feelings for him? Then again subtly wasn't typically her strong suit so perhaps that wasn't the wisest idea...
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum