One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost lusus [OPEN with Jenjia]

2 posters

Go down

Lost lusus [OPEN with Jenjia] Empty Lost lusus [OPEN with Jenjia]

Post by Pythia Delphi Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:34 pm

It's dinner time, but your lusus has escaped from home again.

This is troublesome. You are no longer a wriggler, and are no longer interested in controlling her mind, or her actions, at all. What is she up to? Just escaping from you, that's so silly. Yes, you were kind of a bit cruel with her and other animals when you were younger, but you are wiser now, you know better. Still, she is gone. You guess she might have been triggered by something, even if you don't know what, prompting her escape from your hive in direction of the hills, the place you are currently at. You stand at its tallest point (and it's not even that tall!) and glance around.

No sign of her, none at all. Although there seems to be another troll at the bottom of the hill, maybe you can ask her if she has seen pythmom. "This is getting ridiculous" You huff, as you make your way down the hill. Oh, the things you'd do to make sure she is well fed and taken care of.

"Excuse me!" You yell, walking in the direction of someone that seems to be an olive blood. "Excuse me! Have you seen a large white snake wandering around here? She's my lusus and it's dinner time for her, but I've lost her. By which I mean she has escaped home. Again." You sigh.

Last edited by Pythia Delphi on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Lost lusus [OPEN with Jenjia] Empty Re: Lost lusus [OPEN with Jenjia]

Post by Jenjia Silver Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 pm

You where here because you wanted to walk around and feel fresh air.  It felt weird really, and you were still thinking about it.  SHould you like it or not.  It was hard to think about these kinds of stuff.  Manly because its not easy to think.  Its never is.  Make one mistake and BAM you just ruin your whole life.

You blinked as you looked at the new troll and narrowed your eyes thinking.  Have you seen a snake that was white and large.  Well maybe you did.  How could you know.  You shake your head to the troll and blink slowly. "No.  I have not seen a large white snake." YOu start to walk off again, not in the mood for talking, then again you were never good at talking to anyone.
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:46 pm

You sigh, slightly pissed and frustrated with your lusus. And yourself, for allowing her to go away so carelessly. "I see..." you answer as you pout your lips a little bit.

You hesitate. You kind of want to ask her for help to find your lusus, but she was just here, minding her own business, it's not her chore to help. And you have no fucking idea about her place in the hemospectrum either. Is she higher or lower? Is this risky or not? Ugh, this is eating your head and not letting you focus. Better ask for help. "Sorry, but if you aren't too busy, would you mind helping me look around for her? She has some bad memories and needs my care. She's a large, white snake, but she's pretty innofensive, I swear. In exchange, I can read your future, or pay you money.".
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenjia Silver Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:54 pm

YOu blink a bit at this troll and nodded with out thinking. "Sure." Soon you start to hate yourself for saying yes, mainly because you did think about it first.  YOu soon shrug it off and go to help this troll.  It did make you a bit mad at the fact that you had to be social unlike what your lusus taught you.  But it didnt matter, she was dead, and you will need to know this for the furtutre.
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Oh thank gog, she said yes. Even if she seemed to be having a little trouble with what you said her. It was just... strange. The way her expression shifted and how the few words she said came out from her mouth, like strangled, told you that she wasn't in fact really pleased at hanging out with you. But you had no idea if it was because of your blood color or if you said something wrong.

Well, now she was stuck with you, regardless of anything.

"Thank you...?" You say, rising your eyebrow a bit. Yeah, she's definitely uncomfortable, you'll try not to approach her too much, just in case. So you begin to walk and look around, not wishing to waste her time. "Oh and my name is Pythia, by the way. Who are you?"
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenjia Silver Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:19 pm

You kept walking not hearing the troll at first then relizing that she asked a question. "Jenji& Sil^er" You said not evening telling her to call you Jen or Silver. Most people or trolls said your name wrong.  And it made you mad half the time at first.  You soon just learned how to deal with it, with a few attacks every now and then, but they where that bad...you think.
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Fortunately for her, and for your well being (even if you didn't know that at the moment) you were quite experienced in the weird-name campus. You read and heard uncommon names all the time, not only in the books but when you were flarping as well. And your books sometimes talked about limebloods, who won the gold prize for Weirdest Names Ever.

"So.. 'Jenji& Sil^er'. Nice name. And nice to meet you, even if I think it's obviously not reciprocated." You say with a grin. And now the topic's dead, great. Well, you don't need to piss her off.

Oh fuck is that your lusus over there?! Is that snake seriously curled up in a hole far away?! Or... is that a rock? You're 99% sure that's your lusus, but you're a blind bat, so you'd rather not risk it and ask.

"Hey. I think I see something white up there, but my sight is poor. ¿Is that white spot a snake curled up?" Please let it be a rock. You're too fucking lazy to go all the way up there, not to mention with someone you just met. And learned her name like. 5 seconds ago.
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenjia Silver Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:31 pm

You look that way and nod, "Yeah that is a big snake.  It looks pretty tasty...." You said out loud with out knowing it.  YOu remeber the first time you ate a snake.  It was pretty shitty since your lusus made it, but other than that it was fun to eat something deadly. 
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:45 am

Did she just call your lusus tasty? You raise an eyebrow. Well, that sure means that she's higher on the spectrum than you, at least. Heh, what a way to find out. You smirk a bit and eye him, but then go back to looking to the front.

"I'd advice not to eat her, for her skin and her meat are rather though and dry. However, if you are hungry I can get you a nice, tasty prey to come to you. One with actually edible meat that isn't fucking gross. It's the least I can do for you after this."

Plus it should help you practice your mind control psionics. They aren't the strongest, after all... but damn, they ARE pretty helpful!
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenjia Silver Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 pm

You jumped, shit you just realized you said that out loud.  Well that was embarrassing.  And this troll just asked you to dinner?  Ins't that something that you do when you go on a date and make out in the rain?  You don't know, and honestly, should you care at all.  You shrug and looked at the troll and answered with a yes.
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:45 pm

She really doesn't seem to say a lot, does she? That's suspicious. What intentions is she hiding? Soon enough, you're alert and hyper-aware of her and her location, and are extra careful in not giving her your back. You are half expecting her to jump on you at any moment, but it's not completely your fault! All this time she has only replied short answers to you, the most she has talked yet was to express a desire to eat your lusus. Maybe she was just a troll on the hunt for some food, before you rudely interrupted her, and is pissed off and grumpy with you as a result.

You use your psionics to command your lusus to come over. That way, if she gets attacked, you can control her actions and make her defend herself. Soon enough, the large, white snake comes over to where you are, tame and peaceful as ever. Maybe you'll chat up with Jenjia in the mean time, to distract her.

"Yes. That was my lusus indeed. Thank you so much for your help, what kind of prey would you like me to bring you over?"
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenjia Silver Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:45 pm

You were so lost in thought that you have not reply in two whole fucking days!  How fucking rude are you Sil^er, you're pretty sure this isn't how this works.  But it couldn't be that bad?  Maybe this female troll will forgive you for your rudeness.
"What?  Oh what I like to eat....Anything but shit.  My lusus use to cook shit."
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:43 am

Her lusus... what?

Yes, this is quite a peculiar troll here. Oh, so maybe her lusus didn't take care of her? Well, now that was just sad. She had heard some cases... ok, maybe not that sad, but she herself scared her own lusus away, thus, orphaning herself almost on accident.

"Alright then. I'll go for a little bird then."

You put your mind control powers to work and, soon enough, a beautiful white bird, pure as a dove, arrives flying, standing on Jenjia's left shoulder. "Does that suffice your needs?"
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenjia Silver Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm

You look at the bird and smelled it. This was a live bird. You don't remember when, but at some point of time you started to pet it.  You totally forgotten to answer this lifeform of a troll her answer.  But you were too busy with other things.  Like thinking how you even came to life, and if you had if you parents or what ever they are called did do-.  No. No. NO. NO! WE are not talking about that, that topic anymore.

"Yeah it'll work I guess, I don't know.  It looks?  I don't know..."
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:04 pm

She seemed to be lost for a moment there, so you just wait. In the mean time, your python lusus seems to have arrived, so you let her contourt around your body. Soon enough you are calling more birds over to your command, feeding them live to her and having little consideration over Jenjia noticing the whole show. It's not rare in Alternia either way.

The long, white snake seems to have calmed down considerably since she ran away from your hive, so you gently pet her as she chews on bloodied feathers. "Well, it works for me. I am about to take my leave, unless you need something else."
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenjia Silver Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm

You were so lost in thought that you didn't know that she said something  before you need something else.  You started to think that you needed something and start to freak out.
"Wh&t! I need something!  Holey moley!"
Jenjia Silver
Jenjia Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down