One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderer [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down

Wanderer [OPEN] Empty Wanderer [OPEN]

Post by Scitus Darcas Wed May 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Well, shit.
You had come into these dumbass caves with GRAND ideas of finding sick new lusii or whatever that you had never seen before. Though, that didn't really go as planned. Here you were, stumbling around in these dark-ass caves wondering where the hell the exit is. Your flashlight died because you were too stupid to check the batteries before you left your hive.

Stupid, that's exactly what you were. You couldn't see 2 feet in front of you and you had heard tales of bloodthirsty lusii that crawled through the cave. And even if none of that were true, you still had no idea how to get out of the caves. And plus, you were so helpless in your current situation, if some hostile troll or animal did try to attack you, there was really nothing you could do. Most days you loved your jade blood. How fantastic it was to be able to withstand the Alternian sun! Fucking great! But at times like this, you'd love to be able to see in the dark, like most trolls.

To be honest, you were royally screwed.
Scitus Darcas
Scitus Darcas

Back to top Go down

Wanderer [OPEN] Empty Re: Wanderer [OPEN]

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

You have hit the jackpot! Oh, one troll shouldn't be so lucky to find all this gold!

You had explored this cave time and time again and came back empty handed. Now you found so much gold you can't even fit it all in your bag! You'll have to come back later to get more. Jeez, you should have thought of a cave in before-hand! Heh, not like you caused it or anything...who knew that the air pocket you found had a hint a explosive gas in it? You didn't.

So here you are trying to find your way to the exit. Trying is an understatement, you know this place like the back of your hand. You didn't know that anyone else knew about it though....ugh, this tunnel is too narrow for you to try and run past them quickly.

You set your bag down and take out your staff. You really don't want to fight in your seeing as this cave has some strange gases so you simply hold it as if it were a walking staff.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitus Darcas Thu May 15, 2014 8:00 pm

This is just fantastic.  You heard an explosion a minute ago, followed by a cave in, which just fuckin' screams safety. You are pretty sure that a bunch of rock can't set off an explosion by itself, so you deduct that there must be another troll in the caves with you.

Oh how you hate being helpless. But sadly, that's what you were in this very situation, so you decide to hope that this troll wasn't going to kill you. You could probably put up a fight, but your feet were sore  and if this troll could see in the dark, you wouldn't last very long. "Hello?", You said into the darkness. You mentally cringed at how pitiful you sounded, "Is-anyone-there, and-if-you-are,-would-you-happen-to-know-a-way-out?"

And then you were back to hoping that this troll wasn't some bullshit bloodthirsty highblood. If it was, you could always try and use a hallucination, but you were already tired from walking around these stupid caves all day.

Last edited by Scitus Darcas on Mon May 19, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scitus Darcas
Scitus Darcas

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 15, 2014 8:16 pm

So... what the fuck are you actually doing here?

Seriously, for ONE FUCKING DAY you decide to go out of your hive and explore for who knows what fucking reason and you screw everything, the worst thing is you decided to explore some random caves, why didn't you go to the hivesteams or maybe to the seashore? On second thought, the second place is a bad idea, there may be seadwellers there, but you could have gone to take a walk in the village near the place you live, Sersen even offered to go with you!

But no, you decided to go to some damn caves you don't know. You aren't even an explorer, so why the hell did you came here? You are so pissed off you might set fire to everything soon. Fortunately you brought enough food for some days and survival equipment, or what you think it is survival equipment, since you can see pretty well in the dark you don't need your flashlight, so it stays stored in yout sylladex, sitting where you are, you decide it's better to make a campfire so you can stay alert for dangers. You make a little campfire which is enough to light up the room.

The only thing left is to wait until night arrives, you're pretty sure it's day already... Or that is until you hear a explosion not so far from where you are, and then voices, seems you have company.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 10:25 pm

The troll in front of you doesn't seem to know you are there, Perhaps they have bad eyesight? Worse than a troll who wears glasses....what is this girl even doing in here? You step forward i bit more so they can see you.

You raise one hand to show that you aren't looking for a fight. You wonder how you look to them. You're currently covered in soot and dust from the explosion, you hope they take it well.

Hell0. I can help y0u 9et 0ut 0f here if y0u need it.

You quickly adjust your glasses, the explosion had knocked them askew ever so slightly. You can't have this stranger finding out your weak points so soon.

May I have y0ur name?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitus Darcas Fri May 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Even in the dark, you could make out a troll in front of you. They claimed to know a way out, but you were reluctant. You knew several trolls that had tried to lead you to their troll-hungry lusus, but then again that hadn't turned out very well for them. This time, however, if this troll were to lead you to her lusus, you probably wouldn't know until you were too close to it.

Then again, she was you best hope of getting out. If it was a she. Why did caves have to be so fucking dark? You couldn't have traveled through a cave of some sort of glow-y stone? You had to pick the darkest cave to walk through. You realize the troll was waiting for you to say your name. "Scitus" You say hesitantly, "Scitus- Darcas. And-it-would-be-absolutely-fantastic-if-you-could-get-me-out-of-these-caves"

Behind you, you sense another troll. You think you do, anyways. You're probably just paranoid.

Last edited by Scitus Darcas on Mon May 19, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scitus Darcas
Scitus Darcas

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 3:16 pm

You turn off the fire quickly and gather up all your things, your swords appear in your hands and you hold them thightly, seems one of them is named Scitus, great, you have one name, just one left. You move quickly and in silence, you don't make even one sound, they're probably higher in the hemospectrum than you, you don't really care about that but they might care, so you have to be careful. It seems one of them knows the exit to this place, if you follow them in silence you might get out alive, so you'll have to try, if they discover you... well, we'll see what happens later if that's so.

You have a great eyesight and you can distinguish two figures, the two trolls you're going to follow... Maybe it would be better if you show yourself? No, at least not for now, let's wait until something happens and you're forced to reveal your identity -Let's get out of here- you whisper in really low voice, for yourself. You're eager to go home.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 16, 2014 6:36 pm

You can tell the troll is front of you is wary about trusting you, but who wouldn't be? You are particularly good at recognizing emotions to make up for your lack of vision and hearing skills. Those flaws, of course, are covered by your glasses. You really need to be careful here and not give all that away.

You quickly bend down and rummage through your bag. You come up with a light green glowstick and you toss it over to Scitus. I am Ducita Bulime. That is f0r y0u. I w0uld 9ive you a lantern but then I risk bl0win9 up the entire cave. You say, brushing some of dust off of your clothes.

Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitus Darcas Mon May 19, 2014 3:05 pm

"Thanks" You catch the glowstick and light it up. In the light, you got a closer look at the troll who you were currently speaking with. You were almost positive it was a girl, and she seemed to be wearing glasses. Bad eyesight? If she tried to attack you you could definitely use that as an advantage. Though, that was the only advantage you had. Great.

You examine the cave walls around you. There had been a cave in, obviously. The walls that were left intact were smooth-looking where you stood, but upon looking up, you noticed they got rougher. Interesting. And then you noticed the humongous pile of gold on the cave floor. "I'm-guessing-this-is-yours?" You motioned to the pile
Scitus Darcas
Scitus Darcas

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Ducita, that's the other name, perfect... or maybe not that much, because now they have light, so you have to be more careful than before if you don't want to be discovered. You examine both of the trolls with a little of help of the light, they seem younger than you, for at least two sweeps, and they both seem to be female too, you can only see the face of the first one named Scitus and it doesn't tells you a lot, just that she's desperate to get out of here, you can understand that though, you want to get out of here too.

You move a little in order to examine the other troll, but you're careless and accidentaly kick on rock that was there, the sound reverberating in the room of the cave -Shit- you mutter to yourself, no you fucked up, but this soon? You really didn't expect it to be like this.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 pm

You look at the gold that has spilled from your bag as you were digging from it and quickly try to put it back in. You don't want to share it, at all. You smirk at Scitus, you usually weren't smug, but finding all this loot in one cave was very rare. Just think if she had gotten here before you she would have it all.

Yes. Yes it is. I f0und all this after the expl0si0n I caused. There was a slight cave in and all this g0ld appeared. Slight isn't particularly the right word, but you came out without a scratch so it was slight to you.

Just as you were closing the snaps of you bag you hear a rock roll against the ground. You shoot up from your kneeling position with your staff in an offensive position. Scitus didn't move so there was someone spying on the two of you. Wh0 is there?

You wish silently that whoever is watching the two of you doesn't want to strife. This is not the place for that! Perhaps if Scitus allied with you for a few moments the other troll would stand down.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitus Darcas Mon May 19, 2014 8:18 pm

You quickly turned around to the source of the noise. God, you hope whoever it is doesn't want to fight. What was it Ducita said? "If I gave you a lantern I'd risk blowing up the cave", or something to that effect. This must mean that the air had explosive gas in it, and your weapon, tasers, would be extremely dangerous to use in such environments. It could spark the gas and cause the rest of the cave to cave in.

Shit. You had to look imposing, though you weren't really sure how. You grabbed your weapons, but were careful not to put your fingers anywhere near the triggers. Hopefully, in the dark they looked like regular guns. "Show-yourself, if-you-would-be-so-kind" You said smoothly to the troll in the darkness.
Scitus Darcas
Scitus Darcas

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 19, 2014 9:12 pm

You sigh, guess there's no point in hiding, you get out of the shadows and you face them. You smirk -I'm not really a kind troll- you shrug -So, Ducita and Scitus right? Name's Castel, I'm not a really peaceful troll, but I'm not in a mood for fighting right now, just want to get out of here- well, it seems you're thinking the opposite with your swords in your hands, but you won't put them off unless they do the same.

You examine the cave quickly -If there was an explosion just now, which I assure you, it wasn't slight, then that means the air is quite flammable- you grin -So I guess it's better if I don't get fucking angry here right?- you weren't acting politely at all, but that's not for you, you can't help it, you can't be as kind as you were before, but it's better like this... maybe.

You sigh, let's try this for another perspective -I was just going to follow you to the exit, I don't care about your gold or whatever you have, but since you discovered me, can I just go with you?- you ask as politely as you can.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Tue May 20, 2014 5:40 pm

You move up to get a better look at the troll. Good thing that they weren't putting up a fight, you have a feeling that all three of you would just end up stuck in an awkward position if that happened. You see that the troll is a yellow-blood, so he must have some type of powerful ability then.

As the troll goes on telling you the information he has learned you like him less and less. This guy is quite the know-it-all....either that or he just isn't good with introductions. At least he isn't pretending to be the nicest troll in all of Alternia.

You switch back to using your staff as a walking stick and lean on it casually. Hell0 Castel. Yes, yes y0u are quite ri9ht about many 0f th0se thin9s, but we w0uld have seen y0u re9ardless. You smile at him. The exit is in the 0pp0site directi0n.

You go back and gather your bag and return to them with the same grin on your face.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 21, 2014 6:24 pm

You shrug and then smirk for yourself, she didn't know what did you mean by "getting angry", since you don't explore other places other than the swamps (you live there after all), you're not known between other trolls, well, at least they don't know you're the "fire beast", as they call you in the village near your hive, those bastards never learn, even if you burn everything one, two, three times, they just keep provoking you, and then you end up fighting and burning everything, though some rare times you manage to control yourself.

-Opposite direction? You don't know where did I come from, so maybe the "opposite direction" is actually the wrong direction- well, you're being an idiotic asshole, but you can't help it, for real, you always just act like these when you meet new trolls, they are a lot better without you burning them, like you did with your moirail and your matesprit before, not that you don't like having friends, you even have a matesprit now, or is Sersen your kismesis? The thing is, you don't really worry about friendship, if you don't care enough, it won't hurt.

-Anyway, I admit I'm not the best at hiding, but I really thought I could get out from here without you seeing, "bad luck" I guess- you say the last with sarcasm, luck doesn't exist and it's a shitty excuse for trolls who can't take decisions on their own, and you're not one of them.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitus Darcas Thu May 22, 2014 8:03 pm

You felt slightly uneasy with the new troll around. Well, truth be told, you felt uneasy already being that you couldn't use your only weapons. If Castel tried to attack you, you would be left helpless. And would Ducita protect you? Probably not, being that you didn't know her well and it wouldn't directly affect her. So yeah, you were uncomfortable.

You've been in better situations. Much better, to be exact. Situations where you had an advantage and were sure of yourself. Should you talk to the new guy or stay quiet? Ugh, you were out of your element. Fuck caves."So-what-brings-you-to-the-caves?" You ask Castel, trying soothe some of your frayed nerves with talking.
Scitus Darcas
Scitus Darcas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 23, 2014 12:28 pm

It wasn't that hard to resist the urge to hit this guy in the mouth. Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't act like such a jerk if he lost a few teeth. You need to stop thinking about things like that, you already established that fighting in here is stupid! 0pp0site as in the 9eneral directi0n y0u just came fr0m. You contract your staff and put it back into your holster. WIth this bunch you're probably going to have to appear more friendly than just a smile and some directions.

So this Castel character has some sarcasm about him too. You could deal with that. You weren't sure how to take his luck comment though. It's pretty obvious to see that he doesn't believe in luck, but you do. It's the only way you could explain something that you didn't understand, because you weren't superstitious. You think you'll just keep your mouth closed about the subject.

You decide to move to where Castel was. This is the directi0n we need t0 90. The 0ther directi0n is caved in...s0rry.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Well, you're not the only one lost in here and the other troll, who's name is Scitus if you're not wrong, just talked to you for the first time, you're not sure if that means anything though, but you might as well answer her question -I was just trying a new environment, but it didn't go as well as I planned since know I have to ask for help to get out of here- you shrug, you may be a stubborn bastard, but you know when you really need help from others.

You smirk, you can almost see how much Ducita wants to hit you, though you guess you deserve it, even so you're not going to aplogize or say it out loud, you're being as realistic as always, with a little of sarcasm of course, after all you really think magic and miracles and such are just shit, there's no way something like that might be real, if they were something like that would have never happened -Why are you apologizing?- you ask a little confused -You're an explorer of some sort right? If you are talking about the explosion then you were just doing your work, even if it involves destroying the cave... "The survival of the strongest" you could say, you don't really have reasons to apologize, you didn't buried the exit either, so I think everything's fine- you sigh, being honest is something you like, even if sometimes it carries you problems... well, maybe most of the time, but anyway.

-Can we get going?- you make a little pause .Please?- well, it didn't sound like it was supposed to do, but it should work anyway.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:31 pm

(The user Scitus Darcas has been removed from the active players list, Castel and Ducita are open to decide if they wish to keep going on or close the topic)
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down