One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target Practice [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Target Practice [Open] Empty Target Practice [Open]

Post by Azikat Neovil Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:02 am

Your name is Azikat Neovil and you have decided to take your valuable time and put it to good use. Having saddled Raanan up and making sure your quiver and bow were secure you pick up some wooden targets of which you plan on placing around the hilly areas that were around the temple you were currently residing in.

Leading your lusus outside you then take your place on his back and give the command for him to take off into the air, being obedient as always he does just as you say and you are soon greeted by the sensation of the wind rushing past you, causing your long hair and cloak to whip and wave behind you as you held onto the reigns. He flew high into the sky, making a loop before he stopped ascending.

Once you felt the Lusus slow down you took a look around and directed him towards the hills, you'd set up your targets down there.

The landing was a soft one and you hopped off of his back so you can set up these targets, taking a quick look around to see if anyone was there while you were doing so. It was a habit of yours and besides, who knows what troll you might meet while you are out here.
Azikat Neovil
Azikat Neovil

Back to top Go down

Target Practice [Open] Empty Re: Target Practice [Open]

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 am

Your name is Eisire Aquina and you were off to visit your friend, Aryane. You decided to walk the entire way this time, after all the fresh air and excersize was good for you, especially after the hours upon hours you spend cooped up in your laboratory. You were daydreaming, as you usually do, when you spot a creature land on the hills. Curious, you sneak closer, pulling your hood up to conceal your gills and finned ears. You rummage through your syladex for your DNA collecting kit, but then you see a troll jump off of the creatures back. Ah, a lusus, that makes more sense. But... You'd still like a blood sample for your work... You'd never seen anything like that lusus. You keep yourself hidden, using the hills to your advantage, watching quietly.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azikat Neovil Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 pm

You didn't spot anyone who was around so turned to your lusus and pet his muzzle, he gives a purr in reply and leans into your touch which makes you smile. Such a lovable creature he is yet so full of energy, you can feel it, how his aura radiates of his being it feels so alive.

Taking out some runes you arrange them in the order they needed to be so you could take those targets out of your sylladex. Grinning you picked all these targets and you gave a chuckle as you skipped off to place them out on the field, placing them far apart from each other so you can be ready for what was next, the practice.

After everything was set up you sprinted off back to your Lusus, grinning brightly and relishing in all this excitement that you have built up for yourself.

Last edited by Azikat Neovil on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azikat Neovil
Azikat Neovil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:47 pm

You watch the other troll carefully, your interest peeked when you see her (or at least you think this troll is a her) setting up targets. You peer closer, coming some out of your hiding place, your hood still hiding your face. When was the last time you really practiced your crossbow? Not that you really needed it... but it was a lot of fun. The feel of the tense trigger behind your forefinger just gave you a strange kind of rush. Of course, you were nowhere near as good as your ancestor, who could cull five trolls by one pull of the trigger. But from her writings, it seemed she had very complicated bolts, very advanced for her time. However, you've not been able to find more complicated bolts. Yet.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Azikat Neovil Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:24 pm

You were about to mount the mighty wyvern when you noticed that his attention had been directed elsewhere and thus so was yours. You tilted your head to one side when you saw this odd hooded figure step out from hiding... you must have been too excited for your target practice to do a proper scan of the area.

But now that you were focused on them you could sense that they seemed pretty excited as well and almost smiled at how much their aura seemed to dance about, kinda like Ravera's did, it made you curious and when you get curious you know that you had to satisfy your knowledge thirsty mind. You kept your gaze on them as you finished climbing onto your lusus's back.

"Ah... hellø?"
Azikat Neovil
Azikat Neovil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:20 pm

You are a master at hiding. Which is exactly why the other troll noticed you almost immediately. You really ought to listen more to your flush when it comes to keeping hidden and out of sight. But, your hood is securely buttoned around your horns and a scarf wrapped around your neck and where your hairline begins keeps your gills, fins, and pink streaks hidden. You were also smart enough not to wear anything pink on you, wearing only black and white. With your hiding spot blown you step fully out into the open and offer a friendly smile. Or at least what you think is friendly, your mouth is full of sharp teeth. "Hullo! I'm sorry to spy on you. I, um, I saw that you were setting up targets and I got interested."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Azikat Neovil Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 pm

"Ahh, I $ee we have a felløw ar¢her Raanan~"

Azikat chuckled as her lusus let out a happy bellowing sound, fluffing up his fur and smiling at the hooded figure. Yes he was attempting to look cute, he usually does when meeting individuals that his daughter seemed to like.

The burgandyblooded troll grins at this hooded figure now, shifting so she could lay on her stomach and curl her legs so that her feet were in the air. "Yøu're in lu¢k, I have been løøking før a partner tø pra¢ti¢e with før a løng time nøw... I ju$t høpe that yøu'll be able tø keep up with my $kill$."
Azikat Neovil
Azikat Neovil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:01 pm

You rub the back of your head, smiling sheepishly. You walk closer to the pair, chuckling when her lusus fluffs himself up. You hold out the back of your hand for him to sniff, which is often how you introduce your dragons to newcomers. "Is this your lusus? He's quite lovely." You tentatively pat his nose, knowing that lusi can turn from sweet and loving to deadly the instant they believe their ward is in danger. Smiling good naturedly you look up to the girl lying on her lusus's back. "I have no doubts that I will be able to keep up. I am quite skilled myself, not to toot my own horn. I use the crossbow, what is your preferred method of archery?" You open your strifedex, pulling out your crossbow, which appears already belted to your hand. Your fingers wrap perfectly around the trigger, your arm steadying the bow. The metal is a pure white, a rare, light, and incredibly light material. Your symbol is carved into the metal, filled with pink paint underneath a clear glaze.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down