One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost and Found [Private]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Lost and Found [Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lost and Found [Private]

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon May 19, 2014 7:30 pm

You look at the book as she talks, war and battles? Pretty interesting, whoever who lived here was thinking of war, and was probably very good at it too, it looked worn out, which means the information in it is or was useful and important, and maybe that a lot of trolls consulted it, you should keep that book for now, it might become important for this adventure -I see, interesting and strange, it can tell a lot of things...

You look at the book in your hands and then you show it to Ducita -I'm not sure, I found it just know, I haven't looked at it, though it's quite big, and it seems important because of the colors and all, the title it's illegible but maybe I can tell you something if I open it- and you do so. You open the book in it's first pages, some of them have strange and wonderful drawings, and also letters, a lot of letters of this ancient lenguage, they look really elegant and beautiful. You wonder who's handwriting is this.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Wed May 21, 2014 9:19 pm

You take the book from Aryane and look it over. You wondered when this book was made, because if it's bound in lime it must've been made in better times. Perhaps a lime blood had made it. The handwriting inside of the book was absolutely beautiful. It was perfectly neat and legible...well the parts you could read were. Some of it was written in this language neither you or Aryane seemed to understand. It looked like a collection of important memories throughout the authors' life. There's s0 much stuff in here. They must've spent a lot of time down here if they thought this album was necessary.

As you flip through the pages you get a small papercut. It isn't deep enough to draw any blood or cause you much pain. You look and see if you messed up the page in anyway, but these current pages are blank! What? What happened t0 the pa9es? That doesn't make any sense. A good bit of the album has been written in, then there are these pages that are blank, then more writing...maybe there was some sort of spell or enchantment that needs to be broken? The pages are pretty sharp, it must have something to do with your blood.

F0r9ive me Aryane. You bring your thumb into your mouth and bite down on it, just enough to draw out a generous amount of blood. You press your thumb on the page and watch as your blood spreads onto the page. You lift your finger and witness as the blood travels farther than it should and words come and take the place of the blood. They look like....Instructions? No, they look like techniques for some type of skill. You are really confused.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Thu May 22, 2014 4:34 pm

You let her take the book and then you continue examining the other books in this place, it's better if she's the one to examine such an important book, you have already decided that this place is connected to her completely, like it was calling her to come to this place, what you don't know is the reasons for this to happen, everything seems so confusing and that makes you want to know more and more about it, it's like if this place was calling you, asking you to discover it's deepest corners -Yes there is, the book is quite big, and it's handwrited, so it is really important, since someone had to spent a lot of time writing it to leave it here, I'm sure it serves a purpose.

You thoroughly examine the black book she showed you earlier, flipping the pages carefully in order not to damage them, since the book is really old and has been used a lot, you take your time watching each of the battle strategies and war plans that are there, until Ducita's exclamation wakes you up from your distraction -What? What is it?- you walk to her quickly, wondering if she got hurt with something.

The pages are blank, but why? Why would someone just stop writing the buck like that, so suddenly. You look at her, confused -Why are you-?- you stifle a scream when she cuts herself and her blood turns into words. You're now pretty sure of it, this cave has to do with Ducita and her blood color.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 22, 2014 7:52 pm

You flinch in surprise when Aryane screams, you did not expect her to do that.  I'm fine! I'm fine! You lick your finger to stop it from bleeding and show it to her. Y0u see? I'm 0kay. You even give her a big smile to drill it in even more that you're okay. You need to get her comfortable around this, because you weren't sure how weird things were going to get.

Read. The skills that were lost have been found.

The words aren't written in that strange language so you can actually read it. It does indeed look like a bunch of skills to be used. You assume that they are for lime bloods, well for you now since you found it seemingly first, since it seemed to respond to your blood color. The skills dealt with manipulation of emotions? What was that? Aryane d0 y0u kn0w anythin9 ab0ut em0ti0n manipulati0n? You felt foolish about asking her, it was quite a weird topic.

Her kind crushed us. They made us suffer.

There were different techniques for using this skill pinpointed from the writings. The most basic form was emotion manipulation of a troll you knew personally. You would need to be in there presences to accomplish even the slightest amount of manipulation. If it even worked that is! You're very skeptical about the whole thing.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 pm

You look at her, still worried, but when she shows you that she's not really wounded or in danger you just relax, breathing again, you didn't notice you stoped doing it, you examine her finger, it's not bleeding anymore -Sorry, I guess I overreacted, you really scared me there- you sigh and then smile at her. You're curious about what the book says, but since it was acctivated with her blood it makes you feel like you shouldn't read it, that you shouldn't know about it secrets, that doesn't helps you to feel less curious about it.

You keep reading the black one to keep you distracted of the lime book, the black one keeps getting more and more interesting as you read it, the strategies and plans get more complicated and meticulous, like they were for more difficult enemies, which makes you wonder who wrote all of this and against who?

-Emotion Manipulation?- you ask, turning your attention to her -It sounds like some kind of psionic, maybe the troll who has it can control people's emotions? Just like the name says- you wonder what is she talking about now, maybe something about the mysterious lime book.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

You smile back. I'm s0rry. I sh0uld have 9iven y0u much m0re warnin9. Your thumb stings really bad to be honest. You shouldn't have bitten it, you should've just found a blade to cut it with...The harm is done now. You flip through the other pages that were blank to check and see if they responded to your not so full proof plan of revealing their words. They did! You exhale deeply in relief. The cut you made already seemed to be closing and you didn't want to reopen it.

You slowly realize that your question was dumb and you probably should've explained what you meant. You were about to correct yourself when Aryane brings up the prospect of the ability being a psionic one. Your mind starts to wander to places of extreme wonder and happiness. So you could potentially be a psionic? And you never realized it!? You had always taken a liking to psionic's for their natural abilities. Now just those thought of you one! You couldn't stop the smile from growing on your face. A psi0nic, huh? S0...that c0uld be.....me? You couldn't believe it. How would you even practice? The book says for you to start on trolls close to you. Aryane wouldn't let you practice on her, would she? You don't think it's appropriate to ask that type of question. You return to your earlier statement that you wanted to further explain.

N0, n0t that way...like d0 y0u kn0w any0ne as well? You feel as if that question will get no results for you. If this talent is only for lime bloods then you would be out of luck. The first technique suggests that you touch the troll you are trying to manipulate. You read the page more and it seems like the next technique would be to simply think about that troll. You would need to be in a quiet place though.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 24, 2014 3:23 pm

You shake your head and smile at her, relieved she's alright -Yes, maybe you should have, but it doesn't matters now.- you look at her finger, it probably hurts, small injures like that tend to sting more -Do you want a band-aid? I have a lot of them- you take a couple of them from your sylladex and hand them to her, you're pretty sure she can use them alone, but you still wait in case she might need your help with something.

-Yes, a psionic, and if the book reacted to your blood, it must mean that you're the one who possess it! Just like I have the psionic that allows me to talk with beasts and plants, it's great you have a psionic too!- you congratulate her, you're truly happy about she having a psionic, why wouldn't you be? You have a palecrush on her and if she's happy you'll be too.

-No, I don't know anyone with a psionic like that, but I'm pretty sure that, if you found the information in that book... then it's possible that only the limebloods can have this kind of psionics, and you're the first and only one I have met- you explain yout theory, it actually made a lot of sense if you think of it, first she had the key to open this place, and now, the book reacts to her blood. It can't be more obvious.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:12 pm

You take the bandages from Aryane and put a few on your thumb. You would've been fine without it, but you don't want to refuse them from Aryane. You put the put down for a moment to make sure the bandages are on securely. Once you picked the book back up you went over to Aryane to ask her about the practices in the book.

I-Its says here that...I sh0uld practice 0n a c-cl0se friend t0 9et started...And, well I w0uld ask y0u, but I d0n't want t0 hurt y0u 0r anythin9. Your words get caught in your throat. Damn, this stutter, it was making you appear weaker than you currently felt. You wish their was another like you that you could ask about this! You didn't want to ask your first friend to help you out. You really could end up hurting her...

Y0u d0n't have t0! Y0u really d0 n0t! I understand that it is a l0st and stran9e ability, s0... You look onto her with eyes full of pleading and hope. Pleading the she'll refuse and hope that she will assist you.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:26 pm

You smile slightly when she uses the band-aids you offer, you feel relieved when she does so, though you're definately exaggerating the situation, but you can't help it since you care for her a lot, and you don't want anything bad to happen, you're willing to do anything to help her, so you're eager about searching deeper into this place, maybe that'll help both of you to know each other better, maybe she'll like you more if you find something useful other than the big lime book, you have to keep working hard like you always do.

You hear her words and think in silence, even if she says so, it's obvious she wants you to say yes, if she didn't want it, she wouldn't have said it, you're not scared about she manipulating your emotions at all, but curious and kind of excited even, you're really wondering about what her psionics can do, maybe if you play it right, you can help her and learn something about the lime bloods. Once you have decided you nod in agreement, and smile a little -Of course I'll help you! You already know about my psionics so I think it's fair I'll get to know about yours, and I'm a seadweller, I'm not weak, you're not going to hurt me, so go ahead and try it!

You're convinced about this, you're not going to step back now Just like that sweetheart, I knew the Prisoner as well! Both of them look really alike, and it looks they have the same abilities too, it's sad I couldn't have her in the past... But now you can have this one! Isn't it great? It's her again, the spirit that has been possessing you since you have memories, you don't know what she's taling about, but you don't like it at all...
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 pm

It takes you a moment to realize that she has agreed to help to out. When you actually accept what she said your eyes widen in surprise. You thought that her safety would be more important, you forgot that she was a seadweller and seadweller's coukd handle a lot of damage. You smile and eagerly squeeze her hand from happinesd before calming down.

“Thank y0u s0 much! S0rry in advance if I mess up 0r if it takes a m0ment. I didn't think y0u w0uld actually a9ree t0 help me 0ut.”

You pick up the book again and reread the instructions carefully. So what you need to do is just think of an emotion and touch her. That's simple enough. It'll probably easier if Aryane was feeling a certain way already.

“S0 it w0uld pr0bably be m0re realistic if y0u were already feelin9 a certain way. Just pick an em0tion...any em0tion, and I will try t0 make y0u feel differently.”

You crack your knuckles and clench your fists from excitement. You were ready to try this out. You hoped it would work well so wouldn't feel stupid afterwards.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:38 pm

You chuckle a little at her reaction, she wasn't expecting at all for you to accept, but you already realized it earlier, you are pale for her, so you're willing to help her with anything you can, after all you think of her as a really important friend since you've always been alone, and also you don't feel scared at all, so might as well try it, discovering is one of your favorite things to do, you're not going to let this chance go away. You sqeee her hand back and smile happily, it's time to do this. -Don't worry about it! I believe in you- you smile reassuringly -And of course I would agree it's funnier and more interesting this way- you say, excited.

You patiently wait until she is finished preparing herself, you look around the hidden room, wondering if you could find anyting else that might be for help, but you return your attention to her when she speaks -Emotion?  It isn't that difficult- you smile, you're already feeling really happy so this will have to do -Then happiness it is- You nod with your head, waiting for her to do the trick.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm

You breathed in deeply and place the palm of your had against Aryane's forehead. You suddenly felt very nervous and you were slowly beginning to shake slightly. You didn't have time to be nervous so you quickly got the shaking under control until you were still again. It dawns on you that Aryane might be feeling those emotions right now. Jeez, you're stupid. You need to focus and stop being an idiot. Alright so the immediate opposite of happiness that you think of is sadness. This may not be the best decision, but you have to start somewhere.

Nothing seemed to be happening. Crap, this isn't going well. Maybe you actually need to think a sad thought? You will try it. Your sad thought goes back to several sweeps ago. You think of the times when you were forbidden from interacting with other trolls by your salamomder. The time when your flarping allies fled from you upon discovering your blood color came to mind too. If you were still as distraught about it as you were when it happened you might have started crying. Good thing you aren't.

As the thoughts proceed a surge of energy courses from your head and chest area, through your arm, and out your hand. So this is what's meant to happen. You felt reassured by the fact that you would know when you were trying to affect someone. Again you realize that Aryane has probably gone through several emotions because of your lack of concentration and you quickly snatch your hand from her forehead and back away.

Did y0u feel anythin9 Aryane? I did n0t hurt y0u, c0rrect?

You hope your lack of focus didn't harm her in anyway. You would hate yourself if you hurt her.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:08 pm

You blush slightly when she touches your forehead with her hand, you hope she doesn't notices, but you excuse yourself thinking that the reason is that you're not used to talking with other trolls, so you calm yourself down. For a moment there you feel nervous and you fidget, you think it's probably because of Ducita's psionics and you try to calm down but it's useless, so you'll probably have to wait until she stops being nervous. Which happens sooner than later and you stop being nervous, okay, it's time for things to get serious here.

You remain calm and quiet, waiting for her to select an emotion for you, since she has to change the happiness she will probably select something opposite to that, sadness? fear? rage? You're not sure, there are actually a lot of options, but you're not worried about that, if she has to touch you then the effects should wear off when she separates, though you don't really want her to separate? You shake that thought of your mind.

A really strong emotion strikes you for a moment. It's sadness, you're not sure where it's coming from and you suddenly feel overwhelmed, really overwhelmed, and you want to cry for a reason you don't know, and that sadness makes you remember of the time in which you killed your moirail, and that makes you think that it's better if Ducita never knows about your feelings.

You raise your head when she separates and tears suddenly flow from your eyes, you rub them in confusion -Eh? Why am I...?- You look away trying to hide your face -I-I'm sorry... I don't know what's happening here...
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 pm

You are almost so happy you could jump for joy. Good thing you have decent self control or you would look pretty stupid right now. You do hold your clenched fist to your face in awe of yourself.

"It w0rked! It w0rked! I didn't think it w0uld w0rk at all!"

You are too blinded by your happiness that you don't notice Aryane crying. Wait, what!? You made Aryane cry?! You move to her side, but you avoid touching her. You don't want any accidents.

"I am s0rry! Whatever I just did I am s0rry! Did I hurt y0u?"

You are incredibly frantic. You really, really hope you didn't hurt her at all.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 am

You look at Ducita in surprise, you weren't expecting her to act like that, and you think it's kind of cute, she really is happy because her psionics worked and that makes you happy as well, but you can't stop the tears yet, because the thoughts of the yellow blood are still fresh in your mind. Even so there's no way you'll tell her, so you'll act as if the effects of her psionics are still in your body, which isn't completely a lie, you can still feel remains of it.

-No, you didn't hurt me, but for me to even cry it means your psionics are really powerful- you chuckle slightly and take a deep breathe after a moment, calming yourself down, the tears stop flooding and you're a lot feeling better. You smile at her -I'm okay, really, but I'm guessing you still need to learn to control them, I can tell it wasn't your intention to make me cry.

You think for a moment, that was definately sadness, but what did she do to make you this overwhelmed, it makes you feel really curious to be honest -Thar was sadness right? It really made me overwhelmed- you chuckle.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:38 pm

You would like to know what happened to make Aryane cry, but you also don't want her to cry even more so you refrain from asking her. Instead you look at your hands in wonder. Of all the times you've touched someone...why is the power only working now? You guess it has to do with it needing to be built up.

Yeah I'll w0rk 0n c0ntr0llin9 it....I-I didn't mean t0 make y0u cry. You put your hands in your pockets and kick a rock feeling awkward.

Yes I-it was...s0rry
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

You look at her and smile kindly, it makes you feel a little bad to see her like that, you clean your face with a handkerchief you had in the bag of your pants for no particular reason, walking to her you reach out for her hands and take them out of her pockets, you squeeze them slightly and smile, looking up at her 'cause she's taller than you, for a seadweller you're pretty small -Why are you sorry? Shouldn't you be happy because it worked? And it was your first time too, for them to be so powerful the first time... you should be proud!- you say in a comforting way, just like she did when you had a breakdown earlier. Crying twice the same day and with the same troll, who would have thought?

-I mean, you can control emotions! That is incredible! Even if you need to practice controlling it, the fact that you did such a thing the first time proves you're a skilled troll!- you're getting excited, everything you're saying is what you actually think -And don't feel sorry! I was the one who accepted after all, so stop blaming yourself- you smile once again, friendly and blushing a little.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 pm

You are pretty surprised when Aryane takes your hands out of your pockets. You're going to need to get used to all this physical interaction. You're eyes widen as Aryane makes you feel better, it is actually working. A small smile comes onto your face and your eyes water slightly. You pull your hands from hers to quickly wipe your eyes. You put your hands by your sides, but you sort of want Aryane to hold them again...you keep them by your side.

"S0rry I'm n0t used t0 this....enc0ura9ement. Um, I can't st0p ap0l09izin9." You were so used to having the fault pinned on you, you feel very weak and small right now because of these new experiences.

"I 9uess it is pretty c00l..." You smile bigger, but the thought that this could all go wrong arises shortly after.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:29 pm

You can't help but smile and chuckle slightly at her reaction, seeing her acting this openly with you... it makes you quite happy, and knowing that it is making her feel better makes you feel in a indescribable way, though you're a little sad when she pulls her hands back, it was a warm and nice feeling since you don't get to touch other trolls much and you actually like physical contact even though you're not that used to it, but it's something you discovered when you two hugged, so you guess it's not something bad.

-I'm not really used to it either- you smile sheepishly at her -But I thought it fell nice when you did it earlier so I wanted to try too- you're probably being to blunt about your feelings but you're so innocent you actually don't realize about this, you just keep smiling at her until you realize your hands are still in mid-air so you put them behind you.

-There's nothing to guess, they are pretty cool! I can wait to see them when you improve! I bet you're going to do a lot of awesome things with them!- you actually expect for her to show you her improvement when she starts practicing, and you kind of want to help her -I can even help you with the practice!- you suggest.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:23 pm

The smile is still on your face despite the creeping thought that something bad will happen. Maybe you truly think you'll hurt Aryane still?

"Thank y0u s0 much Aryane." You aren't sure of what to say and you rub the back of your neck awkwardly. You need to calm down and stop being weird. You glance around at the area and then up at the hole the two of you entered through.

"H0w d0 y0u pr0p0se we get out of here?" You could use your climbining ropes, but that may be a problem if there isn't anything to grapple onto or you guys can't pull each other up.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:42 am

-You're welcome!- you're still smiling, though your worry doesn't disappears, you've been remembering that day way too much today and you're emotions are completely out of order, that makes it dangerous for you to stay here more time, even so you do want to stay, it's funny being around Ducita and it makes you happy, you probably haven't felt this happiness in a long time, that's why you can't risk your friendship with her, if something went to happen, if you weren't able to hold it... you'll regret it the rest of your life.

You look at her as she talks again, your mind went wandering on it's own. like it always does -Isn't there something else you want to take with you before we leave?- you ask while you look around trying to think of a way of getting out of here, if there was something like a vine you would ask it to let you climb it or something, but there isn't -Maybe we can pile up some things and climb them?- you suggest, though it doesn't seems like the best idea, more like a dangerous one.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 pm

You captchalogue the two journals that you would definitely be taking with you, the green one with the psionic lessons and the black one with the war plans. You take a long glance around the cave, you even spin to get a good look at everything around you. You were awe-struck by everything in the area and you didn't know what was important! These artifacts could be the answers to the questions you had about your caste.

I w0uld take the entire cave if I c0uld...You mumble with a spaced out look. Coming back into your natural state you look back up at the hole before glancing at Aryane. Well we c0uld d0 that and use my 9rapplin9 h00ks. You say with a smirk, daring to be dangerous. We c0uld stack thin9s and use the 9rapplin9 h00ks t0 climb up with0ut much pr0blem.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:01 pm

You look up to the hole, while Ducita takes care of all she needs to do before you two leave, though you still aren't sure how you are going to do that, it isn't the first time you've been trapped in a cave, but you can't spot any plant that could help you, and Shield isn't strong enough to do something like pull you out, he isn't even that big, so all there is left to it is to think of a good way out that won't risk your lives too much, although you don't really care about that, since you're always risking your life again and again in the different activities you like to do. No, it isn't for, it's for her, you don't want something bad happening to her, you don't want to see her more injures than the ones she has right now.

Even so, she still suggests something even more dangerous that what you did, and you kind of like the idea. -Well... it's obviously dangerous...- and you actually think it is. -But I wouldn't mind trying that out...- and here you go again, you seriously are crazy for adventure, thought there is still a part of your mind telling you that is a bad idea.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4