One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. Empty [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Your name is Castel Preyal and you are so done with your annoying neighbor, you don't even know how you have neighbors in such a excluded place. He's been bothering you during a whole month, your lusus is as angry as you and you are the one to pay, also, you've made two new burns in your living room, just great! You walk around your respiteblock trying to contain yourself, you don't want to burn your room, you just finished bandaging your arm since you fought with your lusus a while ago. You can't stand this anymore, you are going to take revenge, and you have the perfect solution for all your problems: a witch doctor.

You heard of him a couple of days ago, he lives in the middle of the balish swamp, or however you say it. They say he's specialized in revenge and other amount of things you don't really care about, the only thing that is important for you now is that, revenge. Sweet, sweet, revenge. You make sure you have your double swords with you since you haven't gone for hunting today, you need to feed your dumb lusus, you'll make that after you visit that (probably) wicked doctor; you exit your respiteblock silently, you don't want Scorpiondad to notice, he's still angry because of the damn neighbor. You reach the entrance quickly and you exit it just in time, you're safe for now.

You start walking into the swamp, you don't like being around other people because you tend to burn everything since you can't control your psionics, and that's pretty lame. As you walk you think about the person you're about to meet, how is he? What if he hurts you? Well, it's not like you aren't used to people calling you awful things and getting into fights, you're an "uncontrollable monster" after all, so it won't be a surprise if you end up fighting with him.

You ask for some directions to the other trolls of the village, the ones that don't know you help you, the ones that know you... well, it's better if you don't get into details. You finally reach the hive you were told, it has a nice and comfortable atmosphere on the outside, who knows about the inside. You knock the door a couple of times, trying not to get impatient -Is there someone in there?- you say as calm and polite as you can. You fail miserably.

Last edited by Castel Preyal on Fri May 09, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Sersen Bailic Wed May 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Your name is Sersen Bailic and it seems you have a customer. You are in your small kitchen, slowly stirring a large pot filled to the brim. You turn the burner down to a simmer, hoping that the concoction will be alright while you deal with this troll. Concoction? Its gumbo for fucks sake. Not everything you make is voodoo related. A guys gotta eat, after all. You pause at the small mirror by the door, making sure your face paint isn't smeared. You hated wearing the stuff, but when you went to take it off you had a feeling a visitor would stop by. And your feelings were nearly always right. That's what you got for making so many Mojo Hands. They held spirits inside of them, and sometimes you summon one too many spirits. So, you would make Mojo Hands best suited for them and keep them on your person. Two of them seemed to be able to glimpse into the future, and would give you strange feelings, almost foreboding at times.

You open the door to see a troll standing there. You can practically feel the anger rolling off of him. You grin devilishly at him. "Wat do you want, bebette?"

((TRANSLATIONS: Bebette-a little monster or critter))
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 07, 2014 7:48 pm

You stand there for who knows how fucking much until a troll opens the door, finally. You give him a condesceding look, he's taller than you and he looks wicked with that paint, seriously, what was that for? It was totally dumb and it makes you feel uncomfortable, but anyway, you are not here for that, you are here for revenge, and you better get what you want. When he grins you frown, you're not in a good mood, but it seems he doesn't cares, better for you.

-What the fuck does thar means?- you are not up for strange words, there are other trolls in the village that speak like that, but since you are kind of an outsider, you don't really get it -Whatever, are you the wicked witch doctor they told me about?- you ask, you know you are being disrespectful but you don't care.

Now that you think about it, why are you even here? You don't believe in this kind of bullshit, but you came, are you really that desperate to try some "magical" methods? You hope you're not, 'cause that'd be falling too low, the uncontrollable fire psionics you have and your lusus are more than enough. Really.

You analyze the other troll like you always do. He's probably younger than you, but not for much, maybe half a sweep or a sweep, he's probably unsociable, just like you, he gets angry easily and probably doesn't cares about other, again, just like you. You don't like being like other trolls, this is starting to bother you.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Wed May 07, 2014 8:07 pm

You nearly piss yourself laughing. Of course, you are a witch doctor. But you have never been called a wicked witch doctor. "Ca c'est bon!" You manage to compose yourself and step aside to let him in. The air is thick with the smell of gumbo, which puts you in an unnaturally good mood. "Come in, bebette." You move towards your seat, which is currently occupied by a stack of books. You move them with ease, each one leather bound and covered in a strange language. You've been brushing up on old cure-all recipes in an attempt to perfect yours.

You sit, remembering his reaction to your dialect. Grinning, you make a note to yourself to increase his frustration. "So watcha doin' 'ere? Do you want me to cunja someone? Or pa'haps you got ya eye on a peeshwank eh?"

((TRANSLATIONS: Ca c'est bon- That's good. Bebette- little monster. Cunja- to put a curse on someone. Peeshwank- girl))
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 pm

You let out a really angry growl, you feel like hitting him in the head, but that won't do, you have to control yourself, let's see how long it takes you to explode. You force a smile and enter his hive, it smells pretty strange, you can't tell what it is, you don't even know if you like or not the smell and that makes your mood worse, that's just not good. And there's also the thing that he's calling you "bebette", what the fucking hell does that means? Seriously, not knowing is just pissing you off even more if that's possible, and you know it is.

-Tell me what the fuck does that means. Now.- you order while you follow him until you get to a desk, his workplace? Who cares! You watch him moving some books that are covered in strange symbols, they catch your attention immediately. He sits but you keep standing, one because he didn't offer you a seat, and two because you can control yourself better like that.

-I don't fucking know what you said, but I don't care either. I came here because someone told me you specialize in revenge, that's all I want.- you give him a furious and disconcerting look, you don't really get what he's saying, but with that grin you can tell he's doing this on purpose and that he's enjoying it. You don't like that he's enjoying this, you're being played around, and you don't like this.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Wed May 07, 2014 8:41 pm

You snicker. This was just too good. You hadn't wound someone up like this in a long time. "T'at is fa me to kno' and fa you ta nevah find out." You decide against offering him a seat. He can stay standing if he likes. The idea of a lowblood ordering you takes your mood down a notch. You were a fucking purple blood, and a rare shade at that. He should be happy you haven't killed him on sight for his brazen behavior and disrespect. But that would be bad for business.

Quickly,you snatch your cards from the table. The tarot cards was an easier method of seeing into someones mind, you find. Like a key, almost. Without breaking eye contact, you slap three on the table. "Ah, your neighbor be making the misere eh? He be upset by tha fah-yah eh?" You scoop up the cards, shuffling them with ease. "Wat kinda revenge you afta' bebette?"

((TRANSLATIONS: making the misere- to cause trouble or misery. fah-yah- fire))
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 07, 2014 9:03 pm

You seethe. He's enjoying this too much, and you clearly aren't, your hands turn into fists as you resist the urge to kill the bastard right now, why won't he tell you?! This is driving you crazy, hopefully you'll burn his house a little before going for some hunting. -Fine, not that I care.- you spit the words out. You have the feeling this is going to be long. So fucking long.

You watch him play with the cards, you know they are for some kind of adivination trick, you've read a lot of books about that, but you don't believe in it, it isn't fucking real. This time you can kind of understand what is he saying, and you make sure the surprise doesn't shows in your face, he must have hear about you and that's all. -It's his own fault- you shrug -I just want to take a little of control over him.- you smirk -Make him pay and let him know who's better.- yeah, you can actually imagine him suffering, you're so done with him you are considering killing him, but you can't. At least not right now.

Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Wed May 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Now that was more like it. You produce a small object from one of your drawers. It is a small cloth doll, with a large round head and small limbs. "Dis is what you want hm?" You hold it out to him, then snatch it back at the last second. "Oh no no bebette. First, you gotta bring me somethin' o' his. Some hair, a nail, a tooth. You get tha idea. You bring me dat, and den you will make the misere."

You think for a moment, watching him. You can feel his rage, and by the look on his face he completely doubted your skills. "Voodoo bebelles are not ta be played with," you tell him darkly. "You use it wrong and tha spirit in it will come afta' you. Dis is not a toy, ya 'ear bebette?" It had happened a handful of times, where the spirit in the doll began to feel used. You had the owners of the dolls come to you, possessed by the spirit. But you had warned them. And you would not help them.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm

You watch the little doll he gives you for a moment until he snatches it back, you growl at him a little when he does it, you didn't like it. Even so you managed to remember what it was, a voodoo doll or something like that, supposedly you give them something of the person you want to manipulate, and when you do something to the doll, it happens to the real person. And for you that's nonsense.

When he's tone of voice changes you can tell he's being serious, that maybe he's not lying, you wonder if you should believe him... Fuck no, this things are nothing more than nonsense and he's just a stranger that's making fun of you, how would you believe someone like that? Hell no, you're not stupid.

-So, if I use them in the wrong way, they'll haunt me?- you sigh, it souds too fictional -How can I know that this will truly work and that it's not a shitty trick?- you look him at the eye, you can tell when someone is lying, but you're not sure about him, and that makes you feel more angry than before, maybe it's because of his stupid makeup, you shall as well try to take it off... No, that's a stupid idea, you still have to feed your lusus today, and if you don't he'll turn your hive into a complete disaster, it's enough with your stupid fire. Also, you can't attack a person that's so well known between the village and that seems to be useful for them, they would surely try to kill you immediately, since you are kind of hated by mostly everyone. And the last reason is that he's a damn purpleblood, you can tell because of the paint, so there is little to no probability you'll win, unless you use your fire psionics, but you don't know how to control them, so that's a no. You are already risking yourself by being this disrespectful, the thing is you don't care about the hemospectrum and you don't like being bossed around.

So, yeah, even if he gets angry, you won't take back your words.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 3:58 pm

You snicker. "'Haunt' is an undah-statement. More like... dey will rip ya soul ta shreds and force you into da doll." Voodoo wasn't something to play with, especially when it involved malicious spirits. You had seen someone have their soul torn apart and forced out of their body. It wasn't because they had been tampering with the unknown, its because you had set the daemons on them.

Your face shifted quickly, darkening. Anger quickly built inside of you, and you wondered what this lowblood's screams would sound like when his soul was shredded. In one fluid and seemingly invisible motion, you had vaulted over your desk to stand in front of the yellow blood. You held him tightly by his chin, forcing him to look up at you as your eyes burned into him.  "Don't believe me eh? T'ink my work is jus' dreegailles?" Your grip on his chin tightens, he will be bruised tomorrow for sure. Your eyes beg-n to glow purple as you contemplate summoning spirits to teach this fool a lesson. But no, you have a better idea in mind. "Oo ye yi, bebette. You will regret dat." Your other hand moves to his horn and you drag him through the door and then through the screen door, practically throwing him down the steps into the bog. "If you want ya' revenge on dat neighbor den you know wat you need to bring me. Come back when you know betta' dan to doubt my abilities, bebette." You slam the door behind you, soon followed by the door to the inside of your hive.

You lean against the door, grinning, holding a clump of his hair between your thumb and forefinger. He would regret his behavior, and if you were lucky he would be back before the sun began to rise. After all, you knew exactly how to manipulate a voodoo doll.

((TRANSLATIONS: dreegailles: junk or trinkets. Oo ye yi: that hurts.))
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 4:37 pm

You really are having a hard time understanding him, but as he talks you kind of get what some words mean, you still have no clue with some of them though. -Like if they were eating your soul...- you whisper to yourself, it is indeed interesting even though you don't really believe in it... You don't really believe in a lot of things, but you can't help it, if you belive they might betray you, you don't want that kind of disgrace happening to you again, you are fine with your life as it is, even if you are alive only to be hated and humiliated by others.

And now you fucked up, you made this wicked purpleblood-witch doctor with "strange and mysterious powers" angry, great... Though you're not really surprised, it's really easy to make highbloods angry, hell! You even know you won't get safe from this one. When he holds your chin that tightly it hurts you, he's pretty strong, but you don't even blink, you've felt worse pain than that, though you are considering in buying more bandages, this will leave you a mark. You look at his eyes and wonder why they are changing of color, it intrigues you a lot.-I won't regret a damn thing.- you whisper slowly in his face, though you doubt he heard you because he drags you of the hurn, making you whimper in surprise (your horns are quite sensitive) and then he throws you into a fucking bog. Just great, you bet this can't get better.

You stare blankly at the door for some minutes, here it comes, you start getting hotter and then your whole body is surrounded by fire, but this doesn't lasts long since you are in fucking mud and water. You sigh and then stand up, you are used to this so you don't make too much of it, you get out of the bog and then you shake off the mud in your clothes the best you can. You examine the bandage in your arm, you definitely have to buy new ones.

-How the fuck am I supposed to get a hair from my fucking neighbor?- you ask to yourself as you start walking, you still have time so you better go hunting if you don't want an angry and big scorpiontrying to eat you. -I guess I'll decide that later... As if I would ever believe something as shitty as this...- you sigh and you finally go to hunt.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 4:54 pm

You wash the facepaint from your skin, still pissed off about that lowblood. That prick was going to regret doubting you. You had guessed he was a local, hadn't the others told him that he wasn't to be trifled with? And for globs sake- a yellowblood treating you with such disrespect? Your hands balled into fists and you fought against the urge to drive your fist through the wall. Instead, you took the lock of the lowblood's hair from your pocket and walked to your desk.

One by one you laid out what you would need; the doll, twine, string, a needle and thread, and a small pocket knife. You cut the doll's cloth chest open, and rolled the hair into a little ball. You pricked your thumb on the top of the knife, and used a few drops of your blood to make the ball wet. Once the ball was pushed inside of the doll, right where the heart should be, you sewed up its chest. This is a practice you had found worked best for you; using a physical tie to the person to be manipulated and then a bit of blood for the controller of the doll to make sure that it only worked for the owner. And this time, the owner was you. After sewing it up, you wrapped it in twine and string so it looked quite like a little mummy. Finally, after rummaging through your drawer, you sewed a pair of yellow buttons to its face as a pair of eyes.

"W'at to do first..." You grinned, and picked up the knife, gently rubbing the serrated edge along the doll's forehead, not enough to cut the string but to fray it slightly. That would leave a thin cut on his forehead. Hm... what else. Ah. You picked up a pin from your desk and slowly drove the top of it into the doll's head. That would give him a headache, and the farther you pushed the pin in the worse it would be.

Now, for the final touch. The yellowblood would never doubt his powers again.

With the doll in your hand, you concentrated hard on his face. You were sending spirits to him to relay a simple message.

"I told you. You will regret wat you said to me."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 5:22 pm

You are now hunting every fucking creature that walks in front of you, you are so pissed off... In your way to the swamps you use to hunt you dried and you set fire to a couple of things, of course people chased you until you arrived here, now you are so damn wet you can't even raise your temperature, but maybe that's for the best. Maybe. While you hunt you feel a little of pain in your forehead and a little of yellow blood emerges from the cut, you guess you made it yourself so you don't pay attention to it, you keep hunting until a little headache invades you, at first it's not too strong so you keep killing those beasts, but it soon gets worse so you have to stop.

You hunted enough for two days so you decide to stop since the pain is unbereable, you quickly chaptalogue everything and return to your hive. As you walk you hear a voice in your head, it's his voice saying you will regret what you said, the pain is making you have hallucinations with HIS voice, you surely are in a lot of pain if you are hallucinating with him, better to get home before you pass out or something. -And I told you I won't...- you whisper, thinking of him makes you really angry, but the pain in your head makes you unable to concentrate in your anger.

When you get home you see your neighbor standing in front of your house -What the fuck are you doing here?- you ask him, when he turns around you both start fighting, since you are too weak he kind of beats you up (but he's too weak to eve harm you that bad) though you get a whole lock of his hair, seems like luck is finally on your side. On second thought, you don't even believe in this, why are you happy you got it? Whatever, you are too tired to think.

"What has to hands and a face, but no arms and legs?"
A fucking clock.

That one was too easy, you drop the meat of today in the floor for your lusus to eat it and then you walk to the restroom, you need to clean and change yourself.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

He hasn't returned yet. Stubborn bastard. You tend to your gumbo, your lusus stretched out on the cool kitchen tiles. He tends to be scarce during the night and day, but no matter where he is he knows when you are making gumbo. Caimon loves gumbo, almost as much as you do. In a way, he taught you how to make it when you were very little. He brought you ingredients and pointed to things with his tail. As you stir the gumbo, you slowly push the pin further into the doll's head with your thumb. By now, half of the pin is in the dolls head. Any more might give him a stroke or a aneurysm. You leave it on the counter for a while, contemplating feeding it to Caimon.

Once the gumbo is finished, you put some of it in a large bowl, then cover it and slide it into the fridge. You take a bowl for yourself, then leave the massive pot on the floor for your lusus. You sit on the counter while you eat, watching your lusus. By the time you finish, your thoughts are on that yellowblood again. You clean up the kitchen then pick up the doll. After chewing your lip for a moment, you turn the tap on and run the freezing cold water over the doll. After a minute of that, you grab your lighter from your back pocket (you have a slight smoking problem) and run it along the doll's back. You hold the doll in your hand, your thumb and forefinger making an 'O' around its neck. You close the O, grinning, your eyes turning purple once more. You send him another message.

"You don't mess with the Magic Man."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 6:01 pm

You take off all of your clothes and the bandages  and you enter the ablution trap, the water is tepid and makes you feel comfortable, though it doesn't lowers the pain. You wash carefully all of your injures, you are in such a poor state right now... but yeah, you don't really care, you are already getting used to the horrible headache you are having now until it somehow gets worse and you start feeling dizzy and seeing blurry, you know you are probably about to faint and that you might have catched a cold or something like that.

You get out of the shower, you are now clean but you're worst than before, you dress with the first clothes you find, a pair of boxers, pants and a long sleeve t-shirt, you then proceed to bandage all of your injures the best you can. You suddenly start feeling dead-cold and you shiver, you hate the fucking cold so much since you are used to heat, you curl up in the sofa of your living room as you try to stop shaking, then, for some reason, a comfortable heat spreads along your back, you finally stop shaking, but you still think it's quite strange.

-What the heck is happening with me?- you feel like someone is trying to strangle you choke a little trying to breath, you hear his voice again -Shut up, damn bastard, just shut the fuck up!- you don't even know why you're shoutting, his voice makes your head hurt worse, you don't believe in this so why do you answer? Because you're desperate, you are suffering too much, but you think you can take it. You won't believe, never.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 6:37 pm

You grit your teeth in frustration. He was stubborn, almost as stubborn as you. But you always won. You always got your way. Keeping the choke-hold on the doll, you step outside, listening to the sounds of the swamp. For a second, you wonder if this is worth it. Of course it was; the lowblood needed to be taught a lesson. He needed to know you weren't someone to be disrespected and doubted.

You take a slow deep breath, and take off two of the Mojo-Hands you carry on you at all times. They keep your power reigned in, even when you flew into a rage. They also stopped the more darker spirits from entering you. But you needed their power. Closing your eyes, you let yourself fill with power, ignoring the voices now swimming in your mind. When you open them, your eyes shine brightly against the swamp, an aura around your tall frame. You hold out the doll in front of you, your nose beginning to bleed from the sheer effort you need to control the spirits.

"Bring him ta me."

You feel them leave you in search of the yellowblood. But you must maintain focus, or they may decide to make a home in the troll's soul.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 6:59 pm

You take your hands to your neck as you desperately try to remove the strange pressure you're feeling, your head throbs and you are feeling dizzy, you are even seeing blurry and hearing his fucking voice in your head, you don't know how much time left you have until you go crazy. You hope you pass out soon 'cause you can't really stand this anymore, when your lusus finish eating he comes to you and looks at you worried, he's not that bad of a lusus, but still, he can't do anything to help you, you don't even know if you want help.

-I'm sure this will stop at any moment, no, this HAS to stop right fucking now- but it doesn't. It gets worse.

You start hearing voices in your head, it hurts so much you don't get a damn thing of whatever they are saying, but you don't care much about that, you just curl up a little bit more, like if you were trying to dissapear. Your body becomes numb and you have the feeling that everything is unreal now, you get up of the couch, but it's not like you want too, it's more like you're being forced too.

The voices keep talking as you get out of your house and start walking, you don't fucking know where the hell you're going but you don't want to, all this is making you believe in the damn wicked bastard and you don't want to believe in him or whatever he says, hell no. As you keep walking you recognize the path, you're walking to HIS house, hell no. Hell fucking no. When you reach the house the mysterious forces make you knock the door, you hope he opens soon because the sun will soon rise, and you're not curious about how it looks.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 7:14 pm

The door opens of its own accord and you are standing in the center of your screened in porch, glowing and grinning with the demeanor of someone who has truly gone insane. You force the spirits to retreat from the lowblood, feeling them crawling around in your soul as you hold them. Stepping forward, you grab him by the chin again, pressing your thumb down where a bruise from earlier has begun to form. You hold up the doll with the other hand, your fingers still around its neck. Your eyes glow brighter, and you can feel the spirits clawing at you, trying to take hold of you. You know you can't keep this up much longer. You laugh darkly, staring him in the eyes.

"Do you still doubt me, bebette? Dit mon la verite'!" Your voice echos with the voices of the spirits raging inside of you. To further prove your point, you tighten your hold on the doll's neck.

((TRANSLATION: Dit mon la verite'!- tell me the truth!))
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 8:02 pm

You enter his hive and you can see he's actually a mess, not like you aren't, but his nose is bleeding and he's glowing. He's actually fucking glowing. You stop feeling numb and you can move again on your own, finally! But the relief doesn't lasts long, he takes your chin like he did last time in the same fucking spot, where you already had a little bruise, really, this guy seems to like physical contact, but you don't. You're about to push him aside when he talks to you and then the pressure in your neck increases, so you take your hands to your own neck, you can hardly breathe or talk know.

-Hell yes, bastard- you speak with trouble and you grin at him. Even if you do believe him, you're not going to say the truth and let your pride banish just like that, heck no.

You stare at his eyes, the darkness in him is quite... attractive? Hell no, stop that thought, you're not going to think that, you're not feeling black attraction towards him, specially becaus it is HIM. No. Hell no. Hell fucking no. Even so, you feel the urge to mess around with him a little more, it's not like you're not done anyway. -So tell me... did you actually missed me that much to even use your wicked witch doctor "powers" to bring me back?- you ask with sarcasm.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 8:20 pm

You can't hold on any longer. You let go of his chin, pushing him away from you and pushing the spirits from you with all your might. You scoop up the two Mojo Hands from the nearby chair, tying them back onto your belt so the spirits cannot return while you are weak. Your aura fades, your eyes returning to normal. You grab the back of the chair with one hand, turned away from him as you cough into the crook of your arm. You do, however, manage to flip him off. The doll is somewhere on the floor by your foot, you dropped it when you picked up the Mojo Hands. You manage to pick the doll back up, wiping most of the blood from your face with your sleeve as you do.

"Miss you? Dats funny, lowblood. You see, its all about tha reputa-sion. I let one of your kind disrespect me, dan oders will too. Fuh shore." You hold the doll up again. "'nd if you still doubt me, pahaps we will see wat happ'ns when I rip da head off ah dis." You hold the head between one thumb and finger, the body between the other hands digits. You grin at him, still bloodied, daring him to give you a reason to rip it in two. "Wat will it be, bebette?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 pm

You stumble a little when he pushes you away and take a deep breath when the pressure is gone, your head still hurts though. He looks normal now, for some reason he stopped glowing, but it's better like that, the glowing was actually bothering you, seems he used a lot of strenght to control you that way, good for him. You cough a little as you breathe normally again, it's a little relief compared to the fucking headache your having now, you still feel dizzy.

You lean on the nearest wall, you are too tired to get a hold of yourself. You look at the doll then at him as he speaks. -Everything is always about reputation, I don't give a fuck about that.- you sigh, it's taking you a little of work to get the words right -Yeah, maybe we'll see... But if that doll actually works, then I won't be able to see it if you rip off my head.- you shrug, you're really angry right now.

The heat spreads quickly and a warm fire surrounds you, you let go off the wall avoiding to burn it, you are now all covered on fire, fire that you can't control, it would be better if he goes to get some water. -I can try to believe you, but that won't change my attitude towards you or anybody.- you spit the words, you're so pissed off...
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 8:57 pm

You take the pin from the dolls head and walk inside, filling a shallow bowl with water and putting the doll in it, making sure to quickly dunk the head but leaving the head above water. You could have guessed he was psionic, it would explain why you felt a literal heat inside of him. Hopefully this would stop him catching on fire for a little bit, the doll was warm as it was and you wondered if the water would evaporate over time. You feel as if all of the energy has been drained from you, you don't even have enough to be angry at his brazenness. You desperately wanted a smoke, but the sun was rising and you would prefer not to go blind. You could smoke inside, but the last time you did that your lusus had gone batshit crazy.

"Bebette, come in or you gonna get sunburnt."

He was stuck here until the sun set. You weren't sure why you forced him here at such a later hour. No, that was a lie, you knew why. You were leaning black for the lowblood.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 pm

You almost let yourself fall to the floor in relief when he takes the pin from the doll's head, the headache suddenly banishes and you stop feeling dizzy and seeing blurry, you feel better than ever, really. But that stops whe you start getting cold, you enter the house as he says so, he's change of mood confuses you a little but you don't say a word. You realize he's actually putting the doll in water, that's why your suddenly cooling.

The fire grows shallow until it disapears, the heat is replaced with cold as the doll continues in the water, you want him to take it out but that would be like admitting you believe him, and you don't want to do that, at least not for now, so you endure the cold and prevent yourself from shaking.

Now you are trapped in his house for the whole day, great. You're pretty sure he's going to make you suffer, but well, you're going to make the same so there is no point in complaining. The thoughs of you leaning black for him invade you again and you try to deny them, there's no way you are going to fall for someone like that. Fuck no.

-So... Oh yes, I brought the damn thing you asked me for- you are still trying to not shiver.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 08, 2014 9:21 pm

You notice his attempts not to shiver, and remove the doll, still standing in the kitchen. You don't want him to light your hive on fire, so you fill the dish with warm water and put the doll back in. You walk back to him, bone achingly tired. You didn't sleep the day before, you were up all day doing glob knows what. You take the hair from him, rolling it into a ball in your hands then walking to your desk. You start working, taking another blank doll from your drawer and slicing its stomach open. You look up at him. "Give me ya hand." You hold out your hand, making a come forward motion with your fingers. "You hungry, bebette? I got leftova' gumbo." Tiredness often made you strangely calm.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 08, 2014 9:33 pm

You watch him as he changes the water in the dish, you're expecting it to be colder but instead it is warmer, it makes you relax fastly. You analyze him, his acting kind and calm towards you, why? Maybe he's tired... Scratch that, he's completely tired, you can tell it, but he doesn't looks angry anymore. You don't know if you should feel relieved, because your dead tired and kind of hungry too, or if you should expect a surprise attack. Either way you are curious to know how he works, so you approach him and give him your hand, not caring what he's going to do with it, you usually think before acting but... One time in your life isn't going to kill you, or maybe yes, who knows?

-I'm indeed hungry, but what the hell is a gumbo?- you ask, maybe is the thing you smelled earlier?
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next