One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 pm

-Four fucking days? Are you a dumbass? For fuck's sake Sersen!- you walk around the room nervously, it's not like you want to shout him when he's like that, but you can't help it since you are truly worried, and he doesn't seems to care! You're not sure if you want to punch his face because of the smile, or if you want to kiss him, neither of them is proper for the occasion though, you stop walking and stare at him blankly -Aren't they strong enough? Did you have to damage your health?- you ask calmly this time, sitting in the bed again.

You sit in front of him, looking at his eyes -What the fuck am I going to do with you? You're a lost case, seriously- you growl at him, you don't know how to feel right now about all of this.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 10:35 pm

You feel terrible. He is worried about you, that's clear. "I'm sorry, I was going to sleep but den I lost track of time..." You cough a few more times, exhausted. "The charms can always get bettah and stronger. And its just a temporary side effect. I just gotta rest. Mebbie once I figure it out, dis kinda ting won't happen as often."

You reach for his hand, curling your warmer than usual fingers around his. You manage a small smile, "Yeah but I'm your lost case, bebette." You chuckle and squeeze his hand gently. "You could come nap with me? And mebbie if you stayed during the day sometimes you could make me sleep." You snicker a little.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Lost track of time? Seriously? You're about to shout at him again, but his coughing stops you, you have to be patient for the sake of both of you -Yes, maybe, but you're ot going to work on that for at least a week- you say with a tone that allows no exceptions, you're definetly not going to let him pass out again, you're even thinking about staying with him the whole week if necessary... though there would be a lot of problems, but you can at least try right? You're not saying that out loud though.

You interlace your fingers with his, he's warmer than usual, not cold, you kind of miss that coldness, but  you don't say a thing, you approach him and lay by his side, still holding hands -Yeah, you're mine- you smile slightly -The nap sounds good for now, but maybe you should calm down Caimon, he looks pretty worried- you look at the highbloods lusus -Don't take advantage of the situation, even if I come some days, you know what happens when I leave my lusus alone too much time- you got two new cuts yesterday.

You cuddle a little with him, even though you miss the coldness, his heat is quite comfortable, you're used to warmth, but the one of a sick troll is quite different. You kiss him in the lips, his mouth tastes a little like blood, but you don't care, you're used to the flavour of his blood after all.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 11:19 pm

You are too tired to argue, and you mumble in agreement. You could put off working on it. Maybe you could take the week off of work to fix the mess you had caused, that might please Castel. His smile, however slight it was, made you smile. It was a rare sight for you. You look over to Caimon, who is peering into your respite block, whining. Chattering to him in french, you prop yourself up on one arm until he is convinced that you aren't going to die. He wanders to the kitchen, his favorite napping spot. "Did your lusus hurt you again? Castel, jus' cuz he is your lusus doesn't mean you can let 'im do dat." It was your turn to worry now. Anger grew inside of you each time you found a mark on Castel. Well, a mark that you didn't create.

You hold him close, purring. "I'm sorry I worried you, bebette." You kiss his forehead.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Well, at least he agreed, that's actually something, now that things are working maybe you should stay and help him a little bit with all the cleaning he has to do now, his house is such a mess, you're still pretty sure it wasn't like that when you left yesterday, pretty, pretty sure about it. When Caimon seems convinced of Sersen's well-being and leaves to the kitchen (probably) you sight in relief, his lusus gets on your nerves sometimes, seriously, he's staring is quite... uncomfortable.

-Yeah, maybe, but I'm used to it, and it's not like I can't burn him to ashes, even if he's used to high temperatures. And they are just some scratches- even if some of them don't heal, of course. You can feel his jelously, no, more like you can see it, he reacts like this when you get marks that are not from him, you still have a lot of hickeys and such, but you already got used to it.

He... Did he just purred? Oh for fucks' sake, he did, he purred, you can't be angry at him if he purres, ahg for fucks' sake -Tch... Just fall asleep already douchebag- you hide your face in his chest, your face is burning, blushing really hard. You can't help but purr a little when he kisses our forehead, gogdamn you're so embarrassed right now.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 11:51 am

You chuckle at his embarrassment, and hold him close to you. Your purr fades as you fall asleep, your arms loosening around your mate. You are out for hours, your body desperately trying to regain some energy back. The only reason you wake five hours later is because your stomach is protesting against the lack of food. You groan as your stomach rumbles and pull Castel closer to you. You're feeling a bit better, you can breathe normally at least. You kiss the closest part of Castel, which happens to be one of his horns, and wonder if he is awake. He's so incredibly warm, like a little space heater. Your purr kicks up again and you run your fingers through his hair, brushing it out of his face.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 12:20 pm

You hug him tightly as you fall asleep, more or less, you're worried that he might get worse so you stay only half asleep, you're not really tired so you wake up sometimes, to check on him, he's health is improving by moments, which is a good thing, you never manage to fall asleep though, and not only because you were worried for him, but also because of the daymares, you can't risk yourself to have more of them and make him worried, at least not now.

You laugh a little when you hear his stomach growling and he hugs you tightly, you then remember you're quite hungry too, maybe it's better if both of you get up now. You moan surprised when he kisses your horn, you weren't expecting that, you're about to complain but the purrs again, you can't get angry with him when he purrs. You pout when he brushes your hair out of your face, how can he be so sweet when you're always acting as an asshole?
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 12:37 pm

His moans never fail to drive you wild, but you are too tired to act upon it. "I tink it is time to make some breakfast. Or pahaps it is lunch now." You release him, pushing yourself up with your arms, but you are still too weak to move so much. You crash back down, pain flashing across your face when you arms buckle beneath you. You groan, then manage to chuckle. "I tink you are going to have to make food this time, bebette. I don't tink I can stay standin' for long." Everything ached, you'd really done it this time, you'd pushed yourself way too hard, and now you were suffering the consequences.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 1:19 pm

-It's lunch indeed- you say, he's been asleep for hours so it's not a surprise he doesn't knows what time it is. You move aside and wait patiently for him to stand up, you almost let out a surprised and worried scream when he falls back again, you quickly help him to sit, you place the pillows so they can support him and then you make him sit, leaning him on the pillows -You shouldn't force yourself- you mutter, making sure he's comfortable. You even glare at him when he chuckles, this is not funny, not even a little bit.

You freeze when he says that, your cooking is really awful, he can't expect for you to do something -I guess... I can try... Though I'm really bad at cooking, to say the truth- you warn him, if he still wants' you guess there is nothing else to do then.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 7:00 pm

You continue smiling at your mate as he helps you sit and fusses over your pillows so you'd be comfortable. You know he's getting pissed that you're trying to poke fun at your situation, but to be honest his glare is rather cute. "You don't need to cook, bebette. Dere is sandwich fixings in the fridge, and dere might be leftover gumbo. Although, if you reheat the gumbo, Caimon may try to steal it from you." You take his hand and kiss it, trying to reassure him. "Stop worryin' about me, I'll be fine. I promise."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 7:56 pm

His smile is making you quite angry because he's not taking this seriously at all, here are you, all worried over him trying to help him the best way you can, because you aren't good at this at all, but he just smiles at you and laughs! You know your face is all yellow by now, because of the mix of anger and embarrassment, but you can't help it, he's watching everything you do and it's making you a little nervous -Fine, I'll go for them, and I can deal with Caimon perfectly- you're about to stand up until he takes your hand and kisses it, making you blush even more if it's possible -I know you will, but you're always worrying about me, let me worry about you once in a while- you say softly and then you walk to the kitchen.

There you find Caimon, like always. You take the leftovers from the fridge and you heat the gumbo, claiming Caimon's attention fastly, once it's heated you serve him a little in a bowl and then you walk back to Sersen's room -Here it is...- you leave the food by his side, then you go for a chair and return, you place the chair by his side of the bed -Do you think you can eat?- you don't want to, but if it's necessary, you're going to feed him. Fuck this.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 pm

You'd drifted off to sleep for a few minutes, the smell of gumbo waking you back up. You yawn and pick up the bowl, stirring the soup slowly. "I tink I will be ok, bebette." You eat slowly, not wanting to shock your stomach with wolfing the food down. You focus on eating, your brain too tired to do two things at one (eating and holding a conversation). Once you've finished, you set the bowl down on the counter and yawn again. "Thank you bebette. Its good you came this morning, otherwise I would still be sleeping on my desk." You smile again, and rub the back of your neck before cracking it back in place. "If you help me up, I can help you clean up the dishes."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 10:47 pm

When he starts eating you start as well, you are almost fainting from hunger, so you eat your portion really fast, leaving the empty bowls aside, you wait in silence until he finishes, he's looking a lot better now, but you're definetely not going to push him for the whole night, it's better for him to just rest and gain energy again, the energy he needs to return to his normal life -You wouldn't be even sleeping probably- you mutter, but you change of topic quickly -You still owe me breakfast though.

You stand up and gather all of the dishes, you're about to return to the kitchen until he talks to you -Hell if I'm going to let you out of bed- you smile slightly when he yawns -Sleep more if you wish, I'm going to wash the dishes, I don't think I'll be returning home today- you think a little before walking to the kitchen, you lean over him and kiss him in the forehead, then you walk to the kitchen without saying anything.

When you are in the kitchen you pick Caimon's bowl and wash it together with the dishes you used.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 10:57 pm

You laugh, "Of course, bebette. Next evening I will make you the best food you've evah tasted." You'd never expected Castel to take care of you like this, well you'd never expect anyone to take care of you at all. Even your ex-matesprit would just keep herself entertained when you got yourself into this state. She'd read or watch TV until you'd gotten your fill of sleeping, then act like nothing had happened.

You are already drifting off when Castel collects the dishes. A quiet purr sparks when he kisses your forehead, and you are soon fast asleep again.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 11:19 pm

You smile for yourself, you really like it when he purrs, it's something really cute in your opinion, and you don't think a lot of things are cute, but thinking that someone like Sersen can purr is... really unexpected, and you like it a lot. You wash the dishes quickly and the you stay there, standing against the counter, exchanging looks with Caimon, who's there as always, you've learned it's his favorite place in all the hive. After a few moments you return to Sersen's room, he's asleep.

You get on the bed and lay by his side, you caress his hair for a while and then you cuddle with him, you're not going to sleep, you can't without the sopor slime, though you're feeling quite tired, so maybe laying here is not a good idea,but you like being like this. It's... comfortable. You fall asleep a couple of minutes later.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 18, 2014 4:47 pm

You wake to your mate cuddling you. You hold him close, grinning like an idiot. Castel wasn't one for giving affection, he didn't really like being touched. So this meant quite a bit to you. You kiss him gently, and carefully pry him from you, making sure not to wake him. You are feeling much better, only a little dizzy when you first stand up. You stretch, feeling your bones clicking and shifting into their proper places. After covering your mate with a blanket, you go in the kitchen. Its near dinner time, and you contemplate what to cook. Something extra special, you think. You start by making cajun rice and boudin balls, working slowly, your head still feeling rather fuzzy,
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 19, 2014 5:02 pm

You slowly start waking up because of the delicious smell that comes from the kitchen, you still half asleep and you're feeling rather lonely, you search for Sersen's body and when you don't find it you wake up wast, your eyes widening with worriness, hell if he's good at making you worry over him, the first thing you're going to do when you see that asshole is killing him, to think you even cuddled with him and he just dissapeared like that... Bastard.

You struggle with the blanket that wasn't there before until you finally get rid of it and stand up, first you search for him in the room and in the bathroom until you remember the delicious scent that's comming from the kitchen. You walk quickly to the kitchen, when you arrive you're about to shout at him until you're interrupted by your stomach's growl, well, that was rather embarrassing -You asshole...- you mutter, blushing a little because of the embarrassment.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 19, 2014 7:25 pm

You laugh at his stomach growling. "Hello bebette!" You've fried up some chicken to go with the rice and boudin balls, and remove the finished meat from the pan then turn off the burner. "I'm almost done cooking, do you mind setting the table?" You still looked rather pasty from exhausting yourself, and standing up cooking had probably renewed your fever. But you were only feeling slightly dizzy. You tossed Caimon a boudin ball, who gobbled it up eagerly. You move to the fridge, keeping one hand on the counter as you move in case your dizziness worsens and you fall to the floor. "What vegetables are you in the mood for? I have corn, carrots. Eh, I have potatoes but they don't look very fresh." Maybe if you pretended you were fine, then Castel would believe it.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 19, 2014 8:54 pm

You hiss at him when he laughs, but your stomach betrays you when it growls again, fuck it. You glare at him for a moment, he looks better, but that doesn't means he's completely cured, fevers don't last just one day, there is something going on here. His fever was really high just now, so he might still feel bad, but if he's pretending to be fine, you'll follow his game, that'll teach him -No, I don't mind- you shrug as you pick the plates and such and star setting the table.

You're not picky with the food, and everything Sersen's cooking seems to taste delicious always, you shrug again -Whatever is fine, surprise me- you smirk when he's not looking, his movement tells you everything -How are you feeling now?- you ask, pretending to be inoncent... as if.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 20, 2014 4:14 pm

You pull out carrots and take them over to the cutting board, peeling them then chopping them up. You put them on top of the rice, then bring the food over to the table. "I'm feeling better, thanks." It wasn't a lie, you were feeling better than before. Just not 100% yet. You put all of the stuff you used for cooking in the sink, filling it with soapy water as you usually did so it could all soak. You are relieved to sit down, and smile at your mate. "Did you sleep ok? I didn't want to wake you."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue May 20, 2014 4:51 pm

So, better? Well, he does looks better than before, but he shouldn't be standing up and cooking and whatever other things he wanted to do, at least he's not trying to do some of his shitty magic tricks right now, and you're going to make sure he doesn't in ar least a weak, 'cause that will just make things worse -I'm relieved to hear that- you smile slightly, you truly were, it's better to hear that from his lips than just supposing things.

You sit at the other side of the table and you look at the food, it looks delicious as always and it smells even better, you know it tastes even better than that. You serve yourself and then you look at him -I see, I guess it was good? I didn't have daymares so...- well, that was more or less a lie, you did have a small one, but you can't remember it, though you know Sersen appeared in it -What about you? I hope my presence didn't bother you.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 22, 2014 3:58 pm

You dish out food for yourself, not realizing how hungry you were until you had sat down. Caimon has decided to lay behind your chair, nudging your foot with the tip of his tail. You mutter in french, but you give him some fried chicken anyways. Content, he goes back to lying in front of the fridge. What was with him and the fucking fridge? It was a big hulking white thing, maybe your lusus thought it was another lusus and had a weird crush on it? You didn't know, your lusus was fucking weird. It probably explain why you were so weird.

"Do you want me to see if I can find my old 'coon in the attic? When you come over and we end up nappin' or when you end up spendin' the day-" you grin at him at that, winking, "-we can sleep in dat and you won't get daymares." You tilt your head at him, a little confused. "Bebette when are you gonna learn dat your 'presence' never bothahs me?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 22, 2014 5:07 pm

You eat silently as you watch Caimon being as weird as always, you can still remember clearly the time he ate your clothes, for some reason you were never angry about it, everytime you remember you also remember Sersen being all angry about it and it makes you laugh, a lot actually. You space out as you think of all the time you've been in his hive, it has become natural for you two to be together and spend time together, you even got used to the daymares for the sake of being with him, you never thought you would fall like this for someone. You actually never thought you were going to befriend someone in your life ever again.

-That's a good idea...- you mutter, blushing a little, he's just a perverted bastard after all, forget what you thought earlier -I'll help you with that when we finish- you keep eating, trying not to think in all the times you two have pailed, you fail misserably, like fucking always -Maybe because I'm a dangerous troll who can burn random things at a random time, I'm pretty sure that's something you can call a bother- you shrug, trying not to sound like it matters, 'cause it does, you're still worried about the daymare you had.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 25, 2014 2:46 pm

You suck on your lip piercing absent mindedly, watching him. Something was wrong and you knew it. You put down your knife and fork and take his hand in yours. "Castel, whats wrong?" You rub the back of his hand with your thumb, speaking softly. "Did you have the daymare again?" You knew of his reoccurring daymare. But only that it was reoccurring. "Please, talk to me I'm here Castel!" You squeezed his hand gently, reassuringly. You worried for him, and the daymare that haunted him. You wanted to help but if he didn't tell you... there was nothing you could do.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 25, 2014 4:19 pm

You keep eating, slowly, savoring it un til he takes your hand, making you unable to eat, so you just leave the cutlery in the table. You look at his eyes for a moment, you didn't like lying, but you didn't want to say the thruth either, your eyes wander, avoiding to look at him, until you finally decide to answer -There's nothing wrong....- you say, you're pretty sure there is nothing wrong right now, maybe... Well, the truth is the memory of the last daymare is slowly killing you.

You sigh You know it's always the daymare, there's nothing to worry about- you release your hand on your own, afraid that he might notice your nervousness about the topic, you aren't sure if you're ready to tell him about your past, though you know you should.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next