One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 25, 2014 4:27 pm

You growl, frustrated. "Castel if you're goin' ta lie ta me at least don't do it ta my face." You stand, the legs of the chair scraping against the tile floor. You head for the door, grabbing your half empty pack of smokes and your lighter from the living room as you do. It seemed whenever you got frustrated, a cigarette would soon find its place between your lips. You lit it and inhaled deeply, you knew damn well these things would rot your lungs but you didn't know what else to do when you felt like this.

You knew damn well Castel was hiding something, but if you pushed and pried to much he might run.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

You sigh, frustrated, burying your face in your hands -How can you lie to someone without them being there?- you ask to yourself, laughing slightly, though it wasn't a happy laugh but one full of desesperation. You stay there, in silence, you had lost your appetite and the smoke of a cigarette was making you feel a little nauseous, you hated it when he smoked, but now wasn't the time to scold him for it at all. You know he is angry right now, and it is pretty much your fault, but you feel weak and scared, you haven't felt like that since the time you discovered your psionics, you don't know what to do.

You stand up and walk to Sersen's room, being careful so you don't alert him. You stand in front of the bed, the best way to get rid of your fears is to fight them right? You can't believe you're going to to this. You lay down on his bed feeling rather hot, you stare at the ceiling, forcing yourself into sleep, it takes you just a few minutes.

The daymare starts shortly after, like always you're unable to fight it, this was totally a dumb idea, but you can't wake up now, not until you finish it.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 25, 2014 8:15 pm

You stand outside, leaning against the pillars of the screened in porch. You coughed a few times, when was the last time you smoked? Two, three weeks? You stump out the cigarette when you've smoked it all you can, only feeling fractionally better. You eyed the pack, then put it back in your pocket. No, you haven't smoked two in a row in over a sweep. Anyways, Castel absolutely hated it when you smoked. You'd never hear the end of it if you came in smelling worse than usual.

You go back inside, pulling off your shirt as you do, hoping that it will lessen the stink of smoke about you. You pass the kitchen on the way to your room, planning to brush your teeth and jump in the shower before talking to Castel. The less you smelt of your crutch the better. But he wasn't in the kitchen... Strange. You go into your room to find Castel sleeping, and it takes you a minute to realize something isn't right. He was having a daymare, and by the look on his face a bad one. You sit on the bed beside him, shaking him gently by the shoulders.

"Castel, its just a dream. Come, wake up now," you say gently.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 25, 2014 8:36 pm

The daymare starts the same as always, you're all like 5 or 6 sweeps old, playing together like the friends you were, it was everything alright until you decided to do a dumb trick with your psionics just to impress everyone, especially your matesprit, everything starts fine, you're just showing them the trick, but your psionics were too strong for you and you quickly lost control. Your own body bursts into flames and suddenly everything is burning, beautiful and destructive gold flames, you can hear everyone screaming and then you spot your moirail, you run to him and try to touch him but he rejects you immediately since you were hurting him, you could see the horror in his eyes.

The scene changes and you are standing in a completely white room, surrounded by all the trolls you hurted that day, you almost killed them. They start walking away from you and you try to reach for them but you can't because you're tied to that place. The last one to stand there is Sersen, you contemplate in horror how he is surrounded by flames and how they eat him like it was nothing, you scream without voice his name...

And then you wake up. Your face is wet because of the yellow tears and your body is hot as hell, you're sweating and your shaking. At first you feel dizzy and you can't see anything, but then your sight turns normal again and the first thing, or troll actually, you spot is Sersen, he's saying something but you can't hear him because you're concentrated in his hand that is touching your shoulder. You quickly separate from him, afraid that you might burn him if you don't.

-D-Don't! I'll burn you- your voice shaked, from real fear, fear you haven't felt in sweeps, fear you don't even feel when someone or something is about to kill you. And this fear is not for you, but for him. You curl up in one end of the bed, hiding your face behind your arms, you don't want him to see you like this. Gog, you're so fucking pathetic.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 25, 2014 8:58 pm

You thought for a second, then ran to the kitchen, grabbing oven mitts. Did you care if you got burnt? No, but Castel was, and him feeling guilty for hurting you was not going to help matters. You sat near him, putting your mitted hand on his shoulder. "Castel, please talk to me," you said. You rubbed small circles on his back with your other hand, feeling his heat through the gloves but not getting burned. "I am here for you, and I am not afraid of you burning me." You hated to see him like this, it broke your heart. Each tear he shed was a crack in your heart.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 25, 2014 9:36 pm

You whine when he leaves the room, but you understand why he did it when you feel the fabric of the mitts over your body, he was being so considerate and the only thing you are doing is feeling pity for yourself, how miserable can you be? You're sure this can get worse than it is right now. You raise your head and you look at his eyes, you're no longer crying nor shaking because his presence calms you down -I know you're not...- you don't doubt him on that, but you doubt about yourself -But I am, I am scared about hurting you- you sigh, you want to cuddle with him (which is strange because you don't like others touching you) but you can't because you're so damn hot, when will you cool off? You hope soon.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 26, 2014 6:06 pm

You think for a second, then abruptly scoop up Castel in your arms. He feels incredibly hot against your bare chest, but you push aside the pain. You sit the pair of you in the shower and turn it on, putting the water on too cool for your tastes but just the right temperature to cool Castel down and for him still to be comfortable. You cuddle him, running your fingers through his hair.

"Castel, what happens in dat daymare of yours? I feel like it is gettin' worse... " You wipe the tear stains from his face, speaking softly and quietly.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 26, 2014 6:39 pm

A strange sound comes out from your mouth in surprise when he carries you to the bathroom, you want to move aside so badly because you're sure you are burning him, but he's stronger than you and it feels to comfortable to be real, like it is the right place to be... gog damn, that was so fucking cheesy, how can you be like that? Gross. You whine when the cold water touches your hot skin for the first time, you were still wearing your clothes, but the sudden change in the temperature made you shudder a little bit and you hug him closer instinctively, relaxing when he caress your hair, your breathing returning to normal and your temperature decreases slowly.

You hesitate a little but you finally decide to tell him, maybe he can help you out a little in this -The dream is... about the time I ruined my life completely, it's from when trolls started to call me "monster"- you explain, feeling calmer than before -At first I got used to it, and I could stand it, but it has gotten worse, a lot worse... And I can't stand it anymore...- you pause for a moment, deciding is to tell the reason or not, you decide yes -It has gotten worse because it involves you... and not in a funny way- you sigh, telling him makes you feel better than when you were hiding it, a lot better. You cuddle a little more with him.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 27, 2014 7:48 pm

You hold Castel close, partially because the water is too cold for your taste he is warm, but mostly because you know he is freaking out at the moment. Your jaw tightens slightly when you feel the healing charm at work, repairing the burnt skin on your chest. Just like that your dizziness is back, but you do your best not to let it show. Once Castel was feeling better he'd be yelling at you for smoking, and you'd rather not have a lecture on using your abilities after overexerting yourself.

You listen to him quietly, thinking a minute before speaking. "Often reaccurin' daymare happen because of lingerin' feelin's of past memories. Why do you tink its gettin' worse?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 28, 2014 6:14 pm

You are calm and in a normal temperature for a yellowblood with fire psionics, which was still quite high but not enough to burn someone, you're wondering if the water isn't too cold for him, you lean closer so you can warm him by yourself, seeing as you're always really hot. You wonder why things are like this, fire destroys everything it touches, you're fire yourself so you might end up destroying everything too, you already destroyed part of it after all.*

-Past memories are definately the problem- you mutter for yourself, though you're pretty sure he heard you -Well, at first it was just the memory, repeating itself over and over again, but then you started to appear in it...- you pause for a moment, scenes of the daymare crossing your mind quickly -You always burst into flames, and I can't do anything to stop them, to control them... and I can't wake up until I've seen it 'til the end, until you've turned to ashes- you shudder, not because of cold, but because of your words.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 30, 2014 1:31 pm

You are trying not to shiver in the cold water; if there was one thing more dangerous than being a few degrees too warm, it was being a few degrees too cold. You hold him close, your fingers knitted in his wet hair. You listen to him quietly, mulling what he says over in your mind. Its clear that he is terrified of hurting you with his psionics; in knowing him its become pretty clear that he can't really control them. "Let me help you learn to control dem. Please, let me ease your pain." You hug him tightly, hoping he doesn't smell the smoke in your breath and hair. You really needed to stop smoking.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 30, 2014 1:59 pm

You hug him tightly when you feel him shiver slightly because of the cold water, he is a highblood so he's cold by nature, the cold water won't do him any good, you already cooled off so you're wondering why he hasn't turned it off, guess you're doing it by yourself. You stand up and quickly change the cold water to a warm one, then you sit again an hug him -You're going to get sick, idiot...- you mutter, talking with him is making you feel a lot better, telling the secret you've been keeping for sweeps to someone is quite refreshing.

You're about to complain at the thought of him helping you with controlling your psionics, it's something really dangerous, others that tried to help you end up burnt and injured, and all of them left you alone... But then you remember the past weeks and you decide that even if you say no he will insist, you sigh and nod -...Fine...- you say after thinking a little about it -But please, don't leave me alone...- you hide your face in his chest, there's no way back to this you guess.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 30, 2014 8:42 pm

You snicker, "I tink I'm already sick from ovah extertin' myself, why not add a chill on top of it." Soon you have stopped shivering, you just keep your arms around Castel. You just wanted him to feel safe... but you didn't know how to do that. You think, already knowing that you will need to do a lot of research. Perhaps if you created some charms, figured out where his psionic abilities stemmed from.

"I'm not going to leave you alone, Castel." You reassure him. You pause, smiling. You'd wanted to ask him this for a while... But you didn't want to scare him off by going too fast. Then again, you'd fucked him into the floor after knowing him for a day. "Move in with me."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 30, 2014 10:29 pm

You hiss at his sarcasm -That's not going to happen, really, you're awful at taking care of yourself- you glare at him and then lean a little over him, craving for some contact, it is always like these when both of you are together, even the first day you met, you were just knowing each other and didn't even know the other's name, that wasn't an impediment though, because you pailed like you knew each other for a long time, there are still marks on your body and on his house, though his disappeared because of his fucking "magic", that's quite unfair.

-Yeah, I belive you- you hide your face so he doesn't sees you are smiling, because you think you look quite awful or something, since you never smile. Even so, you raise your head with surprise in your eyes when he says that, it wasn't a question nor a request, but more like an order. And you're not one who accepts orders. -What? How did you got to that conclusion? It's not as easy as it sounds!- the truth is you do want to move with him, but hell if you're not worried about all the possibles outcomes.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 31, 2014 8:04 pm

You shift him so your hands are on his shoulders and you can look into his face. "Castel, I'm serious. You can use da spare room for your hackin', you'd have peace and quiet all night and day, no neighbors to worry about or anyone that would bodah you." You smile, chuckling. "Well, except me of course. Caimon is fuckin' chill so he won't attack your lusus, he'd probably ignore him, even when stung cuz his skin is so thick. You wouldn't have to walk so far for breakfast." You squeeze his shoulders softly. You'd thought a lot about this. It made sense to you, for both of you.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 pm

You look him in the eyes withouth saying anything, because there was nothing you could say, all the excuses you had prepared were erased because he had already answered all of them, even the one that involved your lusus, you want to accept but at the same time you don't want to accept, you're confused right now, and the look in his eyes is confusing you even more, you don't know what to answer so you try searching for more excuses, though you're not lying you're not being honest at all, which is weird because you're always honest and blunt, without exceptions, but right now you're worse than a coward -Even if I accept, what about all the moving? Wouldn't that be a problem?- you try not to sound desperate, and you manage somehow, even if your calmer than before, you're still a little nervous about this situation.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 31, 2014 9:03 pm

You smile at him, you'd freaked him out that was for sure. "You let me worry about that." Gently, you kiss his forehead and then get out of the shower, wringing out your hair as you do. You grab a towel and start drying yourself off, groaning internally when you realize your hair still smells kinda like smoke. "Just think about it, okay? No need to rush to tell me your answer, Castel." You were nervous that you'd really freaked him out, you didn't want to scare him off. He just meant so much to you... So you try to lighten the mood and snicker, "'ey, if you live with me den you can make me go to bed durin' da day."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 31, 2014 9:21 pm

You growl slightly when he leaves you alone in the shower, you stand up, turn the water off and then get a towel, drying yourself as fast as you can because you don't like being wet. You stare at him for the moment, comparing the pros and cons, though it's obvious the best decision is to say yes, but you do this to gain time and convince yourself , because you're a little nervous of moving here, but you have to accept that this is practically your second home, so why don't you make it your first and only one? You have taken your decision.

-That's a good point- you grin, it was indeed a good reason to move, since this bastard never sleeps like he's supposed to do if you're not here, and it makes you worry about it. You sigh and you look to other place, feeling a little nervous -I don't have to think anything- you say calmly, pausing a little -I'll move with you- you blush slightly when you say the last sentence. Well, that was hard.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:07 pm

You hug him tightly, ecstatic. "I will get the other room cleared out right away." You kiss him, one hand on the back of his warm neck. Damn it even you could smell that you stunk of smoke. But you held him close to you, regardless. "We will get you moved in as soon as we can, yes? Get you outtah dat village and away from that oliveblood neighbah of yours!" You run your fingers through his hair, burying your face in the crook of his neck. In a few short weeks, he had become your world. Waking up to him beside you every evening made your heart soar.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 pm

-Yes, yes, seriously, can't we plan all of this out of the bathroom?- you ask, chuckling a bit, you kiss him back and when you do you perceive a bitter taste and also an annoying scent, if you can call that an scent, it takes you a moment to identify it because of all the feeling you're dealing with right now, but you soon do it. It is smoke. Of cigarettes. You glare at him for a moment, you're about to say something until he buries his face in your neck, you hesitate for a moment and decide that it wouldn't be right to break the atmosphere that has been created right now, one of emotion and happiness it seems.

You caress his hair slightly -You first need to heal completely, you know? It's not right to overdo yourself- you scold him half heartedly and then smile. You were going to kill him when all of this was settled, because you really hate when he smokes.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 pm

You caught the glare, you were in trouble. Maybe if you cuddled him long enough he'd forget he was angry? You kiss his cheek, "I promise I will get some rest. But right now, I'm too excited." You scoop him up princess style, but only make it two steps before you feel your knees buckling. Yup, you were definitely not up to anything physically demanding. You put him back down, snickering at yourself. "Well dat backfiyahed." You put your hands on your knees for a second, a little dizzy, then go and sit on the edge of your bed. "Once you get all packed up, I'll see if I can rent a vehicle that can carry it all and move through the swamp."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:44 pm

You purr slightly when he kisses your cheek, you know you should be angry but you are in a rather good mood, his happiness is contagious -It doesn't matters if you're excited, you need to rest, or else you won't make it for the moving- you try to sound serious but you can't. You're about to complain when he carries you but since it doesn't lasts long anyway you don't say nothing, laughing when he puts you back in the floor -Seriously, I told you- you seat by his side in the bed, you have to change that thing for a 'coon if you're planning to stay here, because you don't want to see that daymares ever again -It seems like a good idea, the difficult part is convincing Scorpiondad, but since we are getting rid of the neighbors I'm pretty sure he'll accept- you shrug -For now I think you should rest, I'll stay here, though I'm not planning to sleep for now.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:06 pm

You put your arm around his shoulders, pulling him a little closer and planting another kiss on his cheek. "Stop worryin' about me, I'll be fine after I sleep a bit more." You rub his arm, purring quietly. You just watched him, just happy that he was in your life. "I'll move my bed so we can get a coon set up in here. It may take me some time to get used to sleeping in a coon though, I haven't used one since..." You think. When had the daymares gotten worse? "Since I was four." You weren't entirely looking forward to waking up covered in slime, but you would do it for Castel.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:14 pm

You lean a little over him, hugging him from the waist, he's so damn tall... It always makes you feel a little embarassed that your older but even so he's taller and stronger than you, though you know that it has to do with his blood color, but it still makes you feel a little embarassed, you can even remember how long it took until you accepted (more or less) his cuddling or his unexpected kisses, it was really difficult for you to get used to his affection, but now you even do it by yourself -I won't stop bothering about you because you're too careless, now go to sleep... please...- you push him until he's laying in the bed, you lay next to him, cuddling a little and kissing him -It might be hard to get used at first, but if I could, I'm pretty sure you can, now, to sleep- you smile slightly.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 pm

You huff, "I am not dat careless. You exaggerate, bebette." You are much stronger than him, so his efforts to push you down are laughable. But you let him anyways, holding him close to you, purring quietly when he kisses you. Its a rumble from the center of your chest, a deep sound much akin to a motor-boat. You nuzzle him, chuckling. "I will do it for you, bebette." You kiss him tenderly, your hand on the back of his neck. You hold him close to you again, enjoying his warmth. "Okay okay I'm gonna sleep. I swear, bebette, you're worse than Caimon." You fall asleep with your arms around him, dreaming of waking up to his face every evening.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6